• Register Today It's free!

Husky Liners fitment question

Pitt1717

Reaction score
City, State
NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 XSport
Just got the second row for my 2017 XSport (front row still shows unavailable). I put them in but the hump portion has a lot of extra room, basically I can almost slide my hand between the hump and liner. is this normal, does the 16 and older have larger humps?
my wife ordered the 17, but she even said the box has year up to 2016....
pretty annoyed

Did you call Husky Liner?

My 15s Husky liners are perfect front and back.

Just got the second row for my 2017 XSport (front row still shows unavailable). I put them in but the hump portion has a lot of extra room, basically I can almost slide my hand between the hump and liner. is this normal, does the 16 and older have larger humps?
my wife ordered the 17, but she even said the box has year up to 2016....
pretty annoyed
The only thing that changed in the 2017 was the driver's side foot well.

Peter

Just ordered a set of front liners in gray 13762. On the Husky site they show the same item number for both 2016 and 2017 models. I called and questioned that since there was a slight change to the 2017 driver side. It was explained to me that they modified the 2016 liner so that it fits both model years. The company I called in my area has to order them and gave a 4 week delivery time. I'll see how well they fit when they arrive. Currently using the 2014 MKT Husky liners but the driver's side doesn't have the 'button' to snap onto the pins attached to the carpet so it doesn't sit completely flat and I don't really want to modify them.

Peter

Back