Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy

I got my WT liners this morning, and after looking at them and comparing to Husky, I'm sending the Husky liners back. I just prefer the WT look/feel and have had good luck with them in my Odyssey.

I am going to keep the cargo liner (behind 3rd row) because I called WT today and was told they have no immediate plans to offer this.

If anyone is interested in buying the 1st/2nd row Husky Liners (black) off me, PM me and make me an offer. I bought them for $133.26 plus shipping, and expect to pay a 20% restocking fee plus shipping if I send them back. Just would need a good way to know the deal is legit.

Sean

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Change of plans, we are going through Husky direct through their regional sales manager.

Pricing is as follows.

3rd row well.$62.18

Over 3rd row $77.17

First 2 rows, $101.03

3rd row $54.48

If you get all, total is $294.86.

Husky will pay for shipping.

I just placed my order.

Contact Andrea Coleman, 620-221-2268, ext 115

I got my WT liners this morning, and after looking at them and comparing to Husky, I'm sending the Husky liners back. I just prefer the WT look/feel and have had good luck with them in my Odyssey.

I am going to keep the cargo liner (behind 3rd row) because I called WT today and was told they have no immediate plans to offer this.

If anyone is interested in buying the 1st/2nd row Husky Liners (black) off me, PM me and make me an offer. I bought them for $133.26 plus shipping, and expect to pay a 20% restocking fee plus shipping if I send them back. Just would need a good way to know the deal is legit.

Sean

You don't think the door sill carpet gap is a showstopper?

Change of plans, we are going through Husky direct through their regional sales manager.

Pricing is as follows.

3rd row well.$62.18

Over 3rd row $77.17

First 2 rows, $101.03

If you get all, total is $240.38.

Husky will pay for shipping.

I just placed my order.

Contact Andrea Coleman, 620-221-2268, ext 115

I inquired about the 2nd row console, she said it shoukd be no more then 30 days for that to be available for the 2nd row. The 3rd row may be different as well but said to keep checking with her on the status.

Wow, impressive pricing... Nice job blwnsmoke. Wish I could have waited, but my impulsiveness got the best of me.

You don't think the door sill carpet gap is a showstopper?

No. I originally thought to sill was flush with the floor of the foot well. It seems that's not the case and there is a drop, so I can understand not going up over that. My Odyssey is completely flat, so liquid can drain out the liner over the sill from foot well. That obviously can't happen here.

I just know if I stay with Husky I'll always second guess myself.

p.s. Seems like anyone who wants Husky has a good deal in-hand with Husky Direct, so I'm going to plan to just return my liners.

Yea, the sill issue isn't a showstopper for me either. For years I have had the all weather mats which don't even approach the sill and they have done fine. I found most of the time the water/snow/mud melts off the shoes while riding and pools, then evaporates. I can recall a couple of time making sure to lift my feet over and down into the middle of the mat...talking mud caked on shoes from digging post holes, etc.

IMO the most damage to the carpet comes from the grinding of the feet/dirt in the same couple of areas, while sitting in the car.

If anyone was willing to do legwork on the Weathertechs for a group buy I would be in.

Good deal

UPDATE - If anyone is interested, I was just emailing back and forth with Steve from Husky, the 3rd row mat will be available mid April. I don't have a price on it but based on the pricing we got already, it seems it's close to 40% off of their MSRP.

It will look just like the expedition mat and cover all carpet so when the 2nd row is folded forward, people will climb in on the mat rather then walking on carpet to sit down on the 3rd row. Here is a picture of what it will look like (expedition picture but will be very similar).

7354_ExpeditionELwith2ndrowbenchseat1.jpg

Their local dealership just got an explorer in with the center console so they are looking at that first. I assume they are going to try to make a 3rd row that will fit both.

I will inquire on who is interested once I get a price.

Damn that is a good price, it makes me sad that I started all of this interest in Husky when I posted the pictures of their products and they charged me $300 for the first 2 rows and the rear cargo area. I then wrote them about how some people were getting them cheaper from 3rd party stores and how my post had gotten a lot of interest and they gave me back $50. But your still getting them for 179, almost another $70 off! Next time I am waiting before I pull the trigger, it seems it would have been worth it.

That's why I wanted to try to put this group buy together. Whenever you can go to a company and say, "hey, we want to spend $2,000 on mats, what can you do for me" instead of one person paying $250 for a set, it makes a big difference. Sorry it you didn't get the best price possible.

That 3rd row is awesome........Im in for rows 1,2, and 3

I will call tomorrow as well.

I placed my order a few minutes ago. Thanks so much for pulling the group buy together!

Order the full set today. They will ship tomorrow and I will see them Tues or Wed as FedEx does not ship on Mondays.

Thanks for coordinating this!

Thank you very much for the time and effort you put into getting this low group pricing. I ordered 1st and second row liners today from Andrea. She was very pleasant to talk to on the phone.

I cant believe $101 dollars and free shipping!! I bet the shipping cost alone would be $30 dollars or more.
Thanks again !!

Thank you very much for the time and effort you put into getting this low group pricing. I ordered 1st and second row liners today from Andrea. She was very pleasant to talk to on the phone.

I cant believe $101 dollars and free shipping!! I bet the shipping cost alone would be $30 dollars or more.
Thanks again !!

Ya I know.. $26 more then the Ford mats.. it's awesome that she gave us this kind of pricing.

My brother in law just bought a 11 Ford Escape, Ford retails the mats at $91.. Andrea said she'd do the $101 for the Escape set too.. it's a no brainer.

oops, duplicate post.

Coolness!... Just ordered the small behind 3rd row liner. Andrea was very nice and pleasant. Thank you for coordinating this group buy!

Should be a nice addition to the 1, 2 & 3rd row set I have from Weathertech.

Regards.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Does the cargo liner fit under the seats when there up? I think that's what I see in the picture?

Then you remove it before folding them down?

Back