I just got rob jacked, but they didnt get my car.... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I just got rob jacked, but they didnt get my car....

RubySlow

Reaction score
City, State
Pacifica Ca to be S'Pacific
Year, Model & Trim Level
BAYDESTRIAN
I was sittin by 7/11 and these chollos or chachies came up and was talking **** so I said ?que quieres? they was like 5 vatos and nothing I could do. they threw me down and start cutting me, and all I cared about was my car and My girl Iris. Thank god Iam alive.
AndI got the "pistola con su nombre en él" For the Future. I ready

Here are some pics

aztatt.jpg

shanked.jpg

shankeda.jpg

shakeddd.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

kill them. all i can say. go back to mexico if your gonna start **** in america.

kill them. all i can say. go back to mexico if your gonna start **** in america.

I was born and Raised in Arizona Iam all white, but where I live is a good area. in 11 years I would of never thought

where in arizona... i used to live there.15 years of my life. now im in oklahoma. i have seen alot of gangs and fools down there.

and why did they jump you.... just out of random? and im sure it took phoenix cops forever to get there cause they suck at their jobs.we had a guy trying to break into out appartment and it took 2 hours for them to get there.

I was born south Phoenix and lived in 69th and Peroria.
I was jacked south of San Francisco at like 10pm,
I think it was a gang Initiation because only one guy cut me and ran threw my pockets the others just held me down, But now I carryn heat so its all good.

Sleep with one Eye open and always look over your shoulder

i grew up at central and bell area if you know where that is at..

Back