I return and, I brought a friend. Lifted ST pics inside! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I return and, I brought a friend. Lifted ST pics inside!

Joey P

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Denver, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Strac
Hello All. A new old member returning, this time for good, I hope. A little history here.

I used to frequent this board about 3 years ago, maybe more. I used to own a 96 explorer xlt with the 5.OH........(Previous to that I had owned a 92 exp and a 94 exp)

Gas prices had just started to go up and when they hit $2.00 a gallon, I sold the 5.0 for something more gas efficient. Not smartly, I purchase a 96 Chevy Blazer......Bad mistake, worse vehicle ever! Sucked down gas worse than the 5.0 and just a terrible vehicle. Sold that and then bought a 99 Volvo v70 xc. Now this vehicle was good, but it averaged $300 a month in repairs. Not good. not even really good on gas either. So it had to go.

So anyhow, I've been looking for a new vehicle and i stumbled across a craigslist listing of a Sport Trac. My favorite vehicle of all time! And it had some stuff done to it that sealed the deal for me. Price was right and I've never really gotten over the fact that the Ford Explorer type vehicle has always been my favorite!

I now own and have owned in the past 4 total Ford Explorer and this ST is my favorite of all time! I love it.

About my "Friend"..... 3" Body lift, 285-75-16(Yep, that measures roughly 33") cooper discover tires on stock rims, Painted plastic cladding, tonneau cover, bed extender, interior is stock and I'm in love all over again,(Don't tell the wife!)

Enjoy the pics. I love posts with pics...... I'm glad to be back and I can't wait to start posting again and to see what's new in the explorer world and more importantly with this site!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 233
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 220
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 238

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

looks good and welcome back to the board

nice x and welcome back

welcome back joey :) love the ST

Glad you came back, I like the ST!

Welcome back, joey!

:D

a Blazer? You will not be happy!!

Sorry to hear, good luck!

Yeah, I'm not real convinced on the whole Blazer Idea, but for the price, It may be worth it. I'm still looking for another explorer also. We'll see. It's hard to let go of an exploer and try to drive something else.

:p: Hindsight is 20/20

no Joke! That was my last post too. Good find!

Back