I'm Back Baby!!!!!

nik

Reaction score
City, State
Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000, North Face
Hi Guy's,

It"s been a while since I've checked in but thats because the old ex died a slow lingering death just over a year ago of terminal gearbox stuff! Anyway I have had a 12 month affair with......wait for it.....a Cherokee!!! And I can confirm that compared to the Explorer they are a pile of poo!!!

But the good news is, yes, I have a new Ex!!! Picked her up today! And she's got lpg!!! It's like having an old friend come home. I'm very pleased with her. She needs a few bits done. I.e chain rattles!!! But apart from that she's pretty strait!

I would love to pop along to the ford fair again to see you all but I understand I'm too late for a stand pass. Nevermind, I'm sure we can all catch up soon!!

Nik

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome back. Sorry about the fair but had to get the form sent off. You can still come along and see us all though.:D

Hey Nik,

Howard has said that he can still get tickets if he knows by July 5th...
Send him a pm if you still want to come.
Would be great to see another Ex there..:D

Rog.

Hi Rog,

Cheers, I've already done it!!!! Looking forward to going. It would be the icing on the cake to get on the stand again! Although the current Ex isn't as in good condition as my last one!

Cheers

Nik

Hi Nik,

That's great...!!!
Another explorer on the stand will be superb.

See you there..:D

Rog

Back