Im gonna be a dad! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Im gonna be a dad!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

mechanic021 said:
I just wanted to share the good news with you guys I just found out this weekend that my girlfriend and I are going to have a baby! She is due in June. I am so happy and amazed and scared outta my mind all at the same time lol

Congrats on the baby, but are you guys gonna get married?

We found out too in the begining of October. My wife is due June 17th.

We go in Nov. 2 to hear the heart beat. :eek:

Get ready for no sleep, being puked on, peed on, pooped on, drooled on and then puked on again. Then on the second day it happens all over again! You get used to it after about 5 or 6 months. Don't worry for the first three months it does'nt smell bad but once it does :(

Kids are cool! Congrats man!

crap I erased the wrong message , yes it is the girl I just met recently and we werent planning on having a kid it just happened and yes we are planning on getting married just dotn know when yet.

congrats and you work quick!
all my friends have kids, I have not been so lucky, but I am a professional uncle now.

yeah no kidding it worked quick , everything has worked out great for me and this girl she really is something special. She actually told me she was pregnant yesterday in the truck as we were on the way to go look at a house im thinking of buying so I not only have the stress of buying a house for the first time but a baby on the way to better start putting some over times hours in at work now lol

Just a little over a month and she's already pregnant!?!? Wow, you really took your time on this one didn't you? You may not have "planned" on having a kid but you don't have to be the brightest crayon in the box to know what gets a girl pregnant.

oh boy... here we go

but being the longest crayon doesnt hurt

351wExplorer said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What the......!!!!! I just finished reading your other thread concerning this girl..ha.haha.....Congratulations Man,...You do indeed work fast.....I do hope for the best between you two !! :thumbsup: :D

Might wanna check and make sure it is your work, one month is awful fast.

jeff96 said:
Hey.. :thumbdwn: you think saying this is cool at this point in time ?... NO..

351wExplorer said:

Hahahahah. Nice.

Congrats, and good luck.

jeff96 said:
You know, I gotta agree.
Let's do the math, shall we:
Women have a short time frame of preggoness.
On average 3-4 days
So in all honesty, you only had really one "shot" at this.
Now that's just my experience from having a baby (on purpose). Wife would take those fertility tests. I'd literally come home from work, knock one out, go back to work, come home knock another one out a couple hours later. For a week it was solid nookie. Man those were great days.
If I was you, I'd be getting me a praternity test in about 8 months.

CaptainObvious said:
If I was you, I'd be getting me a praternity test in about 8 months.

i gave him i link on post number 5,

there are one of three ways this will go down.

1) you got her preg.
2) some other dude did it.
3) oh yes there is a 3) she is crazy and afraid you will leave her, so she is faking it.

what ever way it is good luck.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

alright I just wanted to share something special to me with people i thought were friends but i guess not would a mod please delet this thread i dont need this crap.

Back