Im needing help mating up a v8 1996 explorer engine harness at the square plug to my 88 bronco ii harness | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Im needing help mating up a v8 1996 explorer engine harness at the square plug to my 88 bronco ii harness

bf750

Reaction score
City, State
Ky
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 limited
IMG_20230311_195700.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Seriously?
Like walk you through every wire? That’s is not how this works

First you need to get the wiring info for the c115 from a 96 5.0
Then you need to identify the needed wires on the truck side of things, 1988 bronco ii wiring book a good idea

The alternator charging harness and starting harness as well as wiring to the fuel system are not all included in the c115 plug there are lots of other wires to sort out as well

I can help with some of the specifics but there is no chart or instructions for this

Every swap is different so it would be dang near impossible to just make a “wiring guide”

In my signature you can see my bii 5.0 conversion my bronco ii was converted ti a 93 4.0 ohv wiring before I went 5.0 so it will be quite different

I got everything I need.but I need the pin out on the square pug

Okay
It’s called c115 on 5.0 explorers 42 pin plug let me see if I can find the pin out

This should help
You can do a google search for explorer 5.0 c115 and lots of info comes up

Somewhere on this forum there is a complete spreadsheet for this too

Back