For Sale - Intelligent Access 5-Button Key Fobs | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Intelligent Access 5-Button Key Fobs

Just in time for winter, and cozy warm remote start driving enjoyment!!!!

These are both used Intelligent Access 5-Button Key Fobs from my past 2011 Ford Explorer. These should work in all Explorers (probably other models, please check and confirm) from 2011-2015 with remote start, keyless entry and push button start. They both contain new batteries and are ready to go. The blade key is already cut, and won't function for you.

On board programming is very-very easy, and is covered on page #157 in owner's manual. Basically, you need to currently have 2 programmed keys in the cabin during set-up. You put this added used key fob into the slot in your forward section of center console. You go through a sequence of pressing the door lock button and tapping the brake. Fast & easy. You can have up to 5-6 coded key fobs per Explorer/car. This does NOT require a trip to the dealership.

The same new key fobs from your dealership are $195 each.

I am selling the used key fobs for $95 each. Free shipping to CONUS.

*************as a bonus, if you buy both used key fobs in same transaction, I'll include a brand new unused set of original equipment Ford black carpet floor mats for any 2011-2016 Explorer for free (these are $115 from your dealership) plus $10 to help with shipping costs. So a total of $200 for both used key fobs and new floor mats. CONUS only.************

If interested, please PM me for payment options and shipping details.

THANK YOU!:)

Attachments

• Ford Key Fob #1.jpg
    Ford Key Fob #1.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 356
  • Ford Key Fob #2.jpg
    Ford Key Fob #2.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 312

Pictures re-added.

Weekend Price Reduction:

$190 for the 2 key fobs and new black floor mats bundle. FREE SHIPPING to CONUS.

Or if you just want a (1) key fob, $90 each and free CONUS shipping.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Ford Key Fob #1.jpg
    Ford Key Fob #1.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 335
  • Ford Key Fob #2.jpg
    Ford Key Fob #2.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 249

My pre-black Friday pricing:

$180 for the 2 key fobs and new black floor mats bundle. FREE SHIPPING to CONUS.

Or if you just want a (1) key fob, $85 each and free CONUS shipping.

Thank you for looking.

Back