Is there an award for the muddiest X? | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Is there an award for the muddiest X?

Hey I just got back from Moab and while we were there we saw this mud hole. HEEHEEHEE!! Notice that my car is blue.

Before

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

After

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Check out the link below for more pics.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here's a pic of mine after a day on the trail..

Dead Link Removed

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

One of the mods should make this a sticky thread.

Oh, and there are some nice shots up there.:D

even though it is prime mud season up here in maine, me and my friends haven't dug out the digital camera for pics, yet, but i'll work on it. we've got chunky mud, hopefully i'll be able to show you soon, it ain't just puddles ;)

i have pics

i have some pics!!! If somebody can give me there email so somebody can post them for me.

thanks nweibley, but awwjaws got it for me. you can clickhere or here or evenhere to see my mud pics !

I dunno, i got a pretty muddy picture of mine...i just dont know how to put it up here!

heres mine
306944_24_full.jpg

its not that muddy..:D

ps. can you tell what the original color was.. NO CHEATING!

MY 2wd Carnage

Yap here is my 2wd carnage

fc1f7fe3.jpg.orig.jpg

lets just say, i had a friend over whos only drivin with me once, and ya. Him, my brother, and I all hopped into the truck and drove around a little bit, nothin muddy ...yet. So my brother decided to ask my dad if i can drive all of us in the 1 1/2 foot deep mud water. He agreed (Amazingly) so i put the pedal to the floor (or close to) and hit the water/mud at about 70kph - windows wide open :cool: . water went in everyone but mine hehe, my friend and brother were both soaked on one side. After 3 more laps around the field, we parked it and checked out the 2wd carnage. Everything covered - as i regreted washing and using some armour all on almost everything before hand, what a waste - the roof seemed to have alot of mud on it. and the under side had grass and mud stuck up in the worst places (even over the muffler). That was this weekends adventure.

*note - i washed and waxed the truck clean, then took it out offroad about 3 weekends in a row so far.

Still a no go Brandons.

Brandon, what's that black car in the background?

1937 chevy - i dont know the exact model, but il get back to you on that one if you want.... it needs some serious restoration

Oh, no need, I was just curious. Thanks.

Looks like it'd be a hell of a project car!

I've got a couple, too bad this is a J**p but it is suppose to be green!

Attachments

• muddy.jpg
    muddy.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 175

and this is a 33" BFG AT, check out the mud coming through the wheels

Attachments

• im000037.jpg
    im000037.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 198

nice, damn i need some mods, hehe im starting work on wednesday (1st job!!) and then i can get some more money. I wanna buy a cheap performance muffler (my friends brother got one), it sounds pretty good - for $30.

hehe when i took my truck (or really my parents truck) out, my friend and bro were with me - and my friend was scared, alot, my brother would have liked to ride the roof racks, and i would have not wanted to bother at all.

Myfriends 1st gen... and mine is in the background...

Attachments

• dcp_0032 sm.jpg
    dcp_0032 sm.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 157

Another...

Attachments

• dcp_0031_sm.jpg
    dcp_0031_sm.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 152

Back