Is there an award for the muddiest X? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Is there an award for the muddiest X?

Hey I just got back from Moab and while we were there we saw this mud hole. HEEHEEHEE!! Notice that my car is blue.

Before

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

After

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Check out the link below for more pics.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey thanks. We had to stop because I couldn't see out my windshield.

when mud bogging, hold down the wiper switch before hitting it.... that is how i do it...... but i need a bigger reservior ;)

Originally posted by jimabena74
when mud bogging, hold down the wiper switch before hitting it.... that is how i do it...... but i need a bigger reservior ;)
yeah cause if ya do it after your wipers will start before the spray does leadin to a scratched windsheild! :eek: :mad: but awesome shots.

Thanks for the tips, but I did this on purpose so I could get the shot. Gotta get the shot.

Sorry, I still got ya beat. I can see what color the paint on your roof is. :)

LOL nice now tell me how long that took to get clean!

when mud bogging, hold down the wiper switch before hitting it.... that is how i do it...... but i need a bigger reservior

What windshield? Dreaming again, ain't ya!:p

I think JDraper has some good mudding pics too.

Sorry, I still got ya beat. I can see what color the paint on your roof is.

Hey do you have pics of that? I guess second place is good enough for me.;)

LOL nice now tell me how long that took to get clean!

Couldn't say, I still have it, but the rain is washing a lot of it off.:(

Winner should receive 5 tokens for a spray car wash... God knows you'll need to spray it at least 5 times to get it out of all the nooks and crannies!

yeah it looks nice, but i think im a contestent with ya! there wasnt a single spot on my truck except interior, that wasnt muddy my truck started overheatin real quick!lol great pics man

This is me hitting a mudhole in Virginia.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,291

This is when I was at Paragon. The entire roof was covered, and the rear lift gate had hardly any paint visible. (that's tough to do)

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 3,375

I wonder if my wife would let me repaint my explorer the color of mud?

I wanna do that though.

Yob-Yeknom, is yours stock?

Brian

Hey yob_yeknom, nice pics. Does anyone else have good mud shots? We can all post here.

Those pics are of my old '95. It was stock at the time those were taken, except for having 31" BFG AT's on it.

Yeah Those two pics are pretty phat but Jeff (Jdraper) has some pretty good mud pics also though...

i have pics on my site of me hittin a lil mud, but its not when i had it covered, check the sig

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

John's muddy shot is from the same day we all got muddy at Paragon. John won the muddy truck competition that day, but we all wore quite a lot.

Attachments

• mud.jpg
    mud.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 3,428

Back