Is there an award for the muddiest X? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Is there an award for the muddiest X?

Hey I just got back from Moab and while we were there we saw this mud hole. HEEHEEHEE!! Notice that my car is blue.

Before

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

After

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Check out the link below for more pics.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

More mud

Attachments

• jeffpuddle.jpg
    jeffpuddle.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1,022

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Another

Attachments

• kevinpuddle.jpg
    kevinpuddle.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 1,021

And another. All of these were from our fall trip to Paragon last year.

Attachments

• muddytrucks.jpg
    muddytrucks.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 1,339

wait till i get ahold of the mud t paragon and they get some pics.....:D

And the irony of it all...

Guess the two guys that hate mud, avoid it if possible, and take it slow if they have to go through it...

Me and Jeff.

Is there an award for the muddiest?

Depends how long you leave the mud on without cleaning. The judges have been know to look more favorably on that fact. They do count layers and know how to uncover a fake.
How else could it work?

HOLEEE MOLEEE!

I think we might have a winner there. Jeez if that was mine I would hate to see what the engine compartment looked like afterward.

Hey you didn`t park next to a mud hole and throw buckets full of mud on that did ya? And it looks like only one wiper was wiping, unless you did that by hand after. But why would you do that unless you have staged this whole affair to win the coveted Dirtiest Ex Award!

wow

Originally posted by 93XLT105tr
would have taken over 10 dollars to get a real good clean at a car wash.
Dead Link Removed

Congrats. You win.

Damn. :eek: No contest there.

:eek: Man, that makes my pics look clean.:rolleyes:

I have done it once, about 3 years ago, and still have mud in cracks and crevices. I can bring myself to do it once in AWHILE, but after getting kicked out of Auto Bell and spending $15 at the $0.75 presssure washer, it is not something that I could do regularly.

Ive gone through so much mud and hit mud so hard that I actually have mud on my rear speakers inside the fenders. I still cant figure out how it got in there. It looks like it splashed in there but i cant figure out how there is only one small grommet in the bottom.

just a little mud.....
Dead Link Removed Dead Link Removed Dead Link Removed Dead Link Removed Dead Link Removed
just alittle mud pics of mine.....

Heh Heh Heh I remember that day at paragon. :D

Damn.

I feel sorry for the kids working at your local car wash :D

how in the hell do you get them things clean??? especially under the hood lol

can you take a hose to the engine? i got mud all in mine. just wondering if it'll srew something up?

Originally posted by Digger196
can you take a hose to the engine? i got mud all in mine. just wondering if it'll srew something up?

You can hose down the engine, just cover the Alternator, Coil pack, and battery with bags or plastic.

Back