It's all for the Engine Part II - Rambo cried | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

It's all for the Engine Part II - Rambo cried

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t seen a .10 jump between regular/midgrade/premium in 15 years. I think premium is like 80-90 cents between regular and premium.
nevermind... i forgot how much the other stuff is a the pump 🤣 heck im scared to look.. couldve sworn it was like 10 20 cents
edit: just checked at the sinclair i drove by recently it was a 30 cent difference... this was the lowest price i saw in town!!! usually at shell mobil etc its 6, or a tad less than 6...
01194E69-9524-493B-9AB3-FDBFF5E03D18.jpeg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Electric drag vehicles are going to get interesting. We had a demo unit from Allen Bradley that showed off their sway control. They had two race cars that would run down a short track. They had tall pendulums on it, and the car with the seat control could take off and stop at the end of the track at almost the same speed as the other car, but the pendulum would never swing. It looked like a farce compared to the other car, but you could switch them and get the same results.

Snow and ice traction of a not too distant EV will destroy anything currently on the market.

No longer the fastest, but it is Big Daddy:burnout:

Electric drag vehicles are going to get interesting.
the instant torque and the constant availability of it without a power curve makes em fast ;) but fast is related to,, but not entirely correlated to fun... nothing beatsthe v8 rumble (imo), but EVs are super quick! if i went against someone i know with a tesla, id lost by a landslide!!!

The earths tilt wasn’t effected by a volcano. A volcano eruption large enough to shift the globe would have ended us. The change in tilt is due to an oscillation that takes thousands of years to cycle, and was originally set by a collision with the moon millions of years ago.
NASA Details Earthquake Effects on the Earth Not exactly what I thought.

Yeah. Made no appreciable difference to the planet.

Expanding Drilling Permits Is ‘Temporary’ Move to Keep ‘the Population Committed to Moving’ to Green at a cost​

The above is a lie its not about the Gas engine, EV, Green its about the fall up coming election because the US econ is melting down over
the fuel scam, engine scam and possible slaughtered in the fall.....over gas which effects EVs, Food, carpet cost, paint cost, wood cost, every thing...

day ago
I've got news for all these woketards, fossil fuels aren't going anywhere.
You want 30 million electric cars by 2030? Great. How are you going to power them? Magic?
That still leaves 130 million ICE (internal combustion engine) cars on the road. What are they supposed to run on, water?

hour ago
Ethanol is Archers Daniels Midland (or "ADM"). They control the ethanol market. It is garbage that damages your investment (i.e. the engine in your car) but, they paid the right people over the past 50+ years to get their garbage institutionalized into auto fuel.

More cherry picking, and comment stealing.

There are around 250,000,000 million cars in the US.

Where did your numbers come from?

Why are there 9,000 drilling permits that are unfilled if the petroleum industry is SOOO hurting for oil?

It’s because they aren’t. They’re more than happy with how things are going. What you pay at the pump is irrelevant to them. They’d rather buy the oil from someone else and re-sell it to you. Finding, and extracting oil is a huge financial risk. They’d rather resell it.

Everyone says ethanol is garbage. I like E85 and my van ran good on it.

Everyone says ethanol is garbage. I like E85 and my van ran good on it.
It’s crappy for longevity, and it’s been proven to not be a net positive gain on energy.

I was going to try the Super 88, which is 15% ethanol.

Why are there 9,000 drilling permits that are unfilled if the petroleum industry is SOOO hurting for oil?

Anti-gas = Anti engine

The reason gas is up Brandon cancelled in a big signing display , the lease process and incentives to drill, You could not think
this admin. is favorable to the oil industry. The Brandon admin is anti engine, even anti natural gas at what 96% efficiency. Once the last admin was out Brandon said the " adults are back in control, and the whole world came unwound and the oil leases were cancelled and oil went up 125% per barrel and the econ is collapsing " the oil companies now are trying to cash in on what Brandon made possible reaming the citizen when given a change. You dont think in 2019 I was buying 1.89 gal. gas just happen vs the last admin open leases and gave incentives to drill and no problem with gas engines....The oil companies if given a chance will ream someone and that someone who let it happen is anti oil Brandon, anti-engine Brandon done with intent....and its going to get worst sorry to say..........The below is to scare off the Oil Companies.....thats one reason they are not drilling among others. And now and the oil guys can claim what ever and with Brandons attacks on oil can jack the prices, on who? you and me and the engine.

Biden pauses new oil and gas leases amid legal battle over cost of climate change​

Anti-gas = Anti engine

The reason gas is up Brandon cancelled in a big signing display , the lease process and incentives to drill, You could not think
this admin. is favorable to the oil industry. The Brandon admin is anti engine, even anti natural gas at what 96% efficiency. Once the last admin was out Brandon said the " adults are back in control, and the whole world came unwound and the oil leases were cancelled and oil went up 125% per barrel and the econ is collapsing " the oil companies now are trying to cash in on what Brandon made possible reaming the citizen when given a change. You dont think in 2019 I was buying 1.89 gal. gas just happen vs the last admin open leases and gave incentives to drill and no problem with gas engines....The oil companies if given a chance will ream someone and that someone who let it happen is anti oil Brandon, anti-engine Brandon done with intent....and its going to get worst sorry to say..........The below is to scare off the Oil Companies.....thats one reason they are not drilling among others. And now and the oil guys can claim what ever and with Brandons attacks on oil can jack the prices, on who? you and me and the engine.

Biden pauses new oil and gas leases amid legal battle over cost of climate change​

Drilling shouldn’t be incentivized. Why? So oil and executives can line their greedy, crooked pockets even more. No thanks.

“Among others”. Such as? Them gouging you and blaming on everyone but them? I guarantee there will be plenty of oil profits this year, and I wouldn’t be surprised if net profits are very much different than recent years past.

If they needed that oil, there’d be no open permits available. Oil companies aren’t hurting. They also couldn’t care less about you, other than keeping you hooked on that oil.

I meant in my Kia. I wouldn’t try 15% in the Mounty.
10-4 makes sense now ;) i use e10 in the sohc (cant even find 100% dino here... or at least without paying crazy $$$)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

10-4 makes sense now ;) i use e10 in the sohc (cant even find 100% dino here... or at least without paying crazy $$$)
Yeah, 0% ethanol is like $0.70 more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back