JLT Oil Separator - ST | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

JLT Oil Separator - ST

Awesome.. let us know how it goes.. IF we can get a group buy going, they will have quite an initial order.

Also, before Peter calls you out (lol sorry Peter), update your year and trim of your Explorer. :snicker:
Will do. I reached out to them through their website last night. They have a photo of the catch can with the lines on their site, wondering if they already had a fitting?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Awesome.. let us know how it goes.. IF we can get a group buy going, they will have quite an initial order.

Also, before Peter calls you out (lol sorry Peter), update your year and trim of your Explorer. :snicker:
Will do. I reached out to them through their website last night. They have a photo of the catch can with the lines on their site, wondering if they already had a fitting?

Last I checked (about two weeks ago) they still needed an Explorer ST to check fit and come up with a parts kit. Ill call them Monday and get something started for a group buy.

Last I checked (about two weeks ago) they still needed an Explorer ST to check fit and come up with a parts kit. Ill call them Monday and get something started for a group buy.

Cool, I'll definitely be able to swing in on them Tuesday if you want to mention. I also sent a message via their contact form.

Got tied up with work, forgot to call, I can call tomorrow.

They got back to me, said they already had an ST in and fitted these. They're available on their website to buy now.

They got back to me, said they already had an ST in and fitted these. They're available on their website to buy now.

Can't find it. Waiting to see if we can get a group buy.

I found it doing a search for 2020 Explorer, I am with you though, would prefer to see if we can get a group buy.

Got tied up with work, forgot to call, I can call tomorrow.

If it helps, point then to this thread about the interest.

I'd hope it would be at least 20% off. Amazon already has it for 10% cheaper than their website and I get a other 5% off with my Amazon card.

51aNb+DSzKL._AC_SY200_.jpg

Just bought one. Should receive and install it next week.

If it helps, point then to this thread about the interest.

I'd hope it would be at least 20% off. Amazon already has it for 10% cheaper than their website and I get a other 5% off with my Amazon card.

View attachment 176371

Just talked to them, they are not too interested in a group buy discount. They said they are doing their holiday 10% off, free shipping sale now through Friday (hence the 10% off on Amazon, the discount is reflected in the check out cart).

No matter, I'm going to order one.

Just ordered it from them direct for $134.10 shipped. Fair price to me as many time I get gouged on shipping to England.

Just ordered mine, will have it friday.

F&@# CA and CARB.

61ZGpPK9hNL._SL1000_.jpg

F&@# CA and CARB.

61ZGpPK9hNL._SL1000_.jpg

I'll order you one and ship it if you want at your expense or order through Amazon. It ships from Amazon so I think that is a way around it. But worst case, I'll order and ship it to you if you want.

I'll order you one and ship it if you want at your expense.

Thank you, but I already have it covered :) I lived in Phoenix for 28 years, best friend still lives there ;).

Just ordered mine. It should be here Monday.

So the JLT Oil Separator for the 2020 Explorer ST goes from the PCV Valve to the Intake Manifold. PCV is otherwise known as the "dirty-side". PCV stand for Postive Crankcase Ventilation.

What about the CCV line and the cleanside separator? Is that not still needed? See this diagram.

Screen Shot 2019-12-12 at 4.31.56 PM.png

By the way. I also have a 2018 Focus ST with the 2.0L Ecoboost and I have (2) JLT Oil Separators. One for the front side PVC and one for the back side CCV. Is there no CCV in the 3.0L Explorer ST?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Snapped one connector tab lol.. but dont need the hose anyways now.

20191213_191411.jpg
20191213_191510.jpg
20191213_191448.jpg

Back