Paraphoe

Go big or go home
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Willow Grove, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 XLT
Ran a search and got nothing. My father's Maxima had a piece of leather get torn out about the size of a quarter on the front seat. Does anyone have any experience with those leather repair kits? I'm the ultimate cynic, so I have a hard time believing they'll be worth a dime, but he's looking for something to fix the hole, it looks terrible. Any help appreciated.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ba bump..Was a little over a year enough time to find something? I've got a small tear in my passenger seat, and it's been annoying the heck out of me. I just can't think of anything that would work well-any ideas would be appreciated-

He bought one, and it did the job. It honestly wasn't pretty, but it was his first attempt and he was trading the car in, so it wasn't a huge deal. I think you could make it look pretty good with some practice. I can ask him which kit he used if you'd like. I'm not sure, though, if yours is a tear, that the kit he used would help...this was kind of a "patch a hole" deal more than a "mend a tear".

05-15-09_1407.jpg

Here's what it looks like-I'd say it's about quarter sized...

If you could check what he used, it would be appreciated..

Thanks-

Sorry Charlie, I just caught this now...I'll fire him an email.

My buddy ironed a "Put Ass Here" patch on the fabric seat of his Bonneville. Funny as hell... :D

Back