left blinker not working

phasmid123

Reaction score
City, State
seattle
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 EB
Hello,
I have a 91 EB and today the left turn signal stopped working. When I turn it on, the green left turn arrow in the dashboard stays on, but nothing happens to the outside left signal. The right blinker works fine and when I turn the hazard light on all blinkers work per usual. Any suggestions much appreciated!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Replace the flasher fuse.

That could also be an indication that one (front or rear) of the bulbs is burnt out.

If his hazards work I would suspect its the flasher fuse.

phasmid123 said:
Hello,
I have a 91 EB and today the left turn signal stopped working. When I turn it on, the green left turn arrow in the dashboard stays on, but nothing happens to the outside left signal. The right blinker works fine and when I turn the hazard light on all blinkers work per usual. Any suggestions much appreciated!

As was said, on many vehicles when that happens, it means a bulb has burned out. Replacing the bulb will magically make the blinker start working again.

I had the same thing happen. It's the left rear, right? simple fix. Just replace the bulb. If you don't wanna replace the bulb only to find that that's not the problem, then pull the bulb from the right side and put it into the left side to see if the left side now works.

Rhett said:
As was said, on many vehicles when that happens, it means a bulb has burned out. Replacing the bulb will magically make the blinker start working again.

what a smart ass...haha

yeah its the flasher fust there like 3$ at auto zone or where ever u shop...

Back