HELP ME!!! Blinkers and Blower don't work | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

HELP ME!!! Blinkers and Blower don't work

carlosm180

Reaction score
City, State
Milan
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94
Hello!!!
Blinkers and blower fan stopped to work some day ago on my 1993 Ford Explorer....I look for a broken fuse, but all is ok.
I notice that blower/blinker that stop to work simultanely is a common problem, but that is the cause? i cannot find a fuse for blower, (there is a fuse for blinkers, but it's ok...hazard works fine).
Who is able to solve this problem?
Thanks for all
Carlo

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

For the blower, try swapping the blower relay with one of the others. See if it fixes it, and.or creates a problem with the other circuit.

For the blower, try swapping the blower relay with one of the others. See if it fixes it, and.or creates a problem with the other circuit.

Thumbs up on this answer.

as for blinkers is it the 4 ways or left and right usually the round mmm relay or fuse goes bad there are 2 of them in the fuse box under the dash. one is in plain sight the other is directly behind it. upside down. better have small hands or take the time to remove the 2 or 3 screws holding it in place.

the one in sight is the left and right turn signal the one hidden is the 4 way flashers.
last time i bought one they where up to 6 bucks each. I did buy the better brand.

Where is the blower relay? I haven't owner's manual (and, unfortunately, Explorer is not imported in Italy, so Ford cannot help me!)

Where is the blower relay? I haven't owner's manual (and, unfortunately, Explorer is not imported in Italy, so Ford cannot help me!)

Relays are in the relay box, under the hood, RH side. The description of which relay is which is on the cover (underside I think). There are about 8 relays or so that are exactly the same, so swapping them isn't a problem.

Back