Lets see your interior pictures please!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lets see your interior pictures please!!!

Reaction score
City, State
Greenville, south carolina
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Ford Ranger
Hey guys, I don't post over here a lot. But I need your help. I wanna change all my interior over to an Explorer Sport Track. I have a Gauge cluster out of an 02.
I am wanting to get some ideas on whats out there. If anyone has any extra parts or knows of where I can get some besides local junkyard please let me know. You can email me at Danielcrymes16@gmail.com So I'm basicly requesting pictures of your interior. So I can get some ideas on what to do to mine. Here is a picture of my cluster with my leds.

DSC_9420.jpg

DSC_9416.jpg

DSC_9413.jpg

I am also looking for seats as well. I have heard that the seats will fit in a single cab Ranger. So I am looking for anything and everything, Dash seats sun visors, consoles. Thanks for all the help.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What kind of LED bulbs did you use? Where is ya get them? Looks great.

What kind of LED bulbs did you use? Where is ya get them? Looks great.

Thanks buddy. I got them from a guy over on Fordrangerforums.com His name is Buggman. Well real name is terry, but thats his screen name. I can get you his email if you like and you can get some prices from him if your interested.

Terry is a great guy and he makes some quality stuff.

Nice gauge cluster...

here's my trac interior. since my trac is white and the gauges are white, i painted my radio bezel white. nothing else though, just the bezel. just wanted a subtle custom look. then i added an alpine deck and my cobra cb radio.

P1050890.jpg

P1050786.jpg

Here's mine... repainting this summer with plastidip prolly

DSC06153.jpg

DSC06149.jpg

DSC06150.jpg

5c7f6e89.jpg

EDIT:
Also in the works for this summer is Blue LED convert EVERYWHERE
Blue LED interior strobes
Blue LED Gauge cluster and new face
Black HVAC AC panel (assuming I can find one)

Very nice guys. Bump keep those pics coming please.

I wanna see more pics of that dash cover???

My ST with a 2nd Gen Explorer dash bezel to addd a factory foglight switch...
picture.php

picture.php

What kind of paint do yall use to paint?? Want to do mine orange to go with my camo roof and center council

Unobstructed view through the rear "breezeway window" after removing
the internal post retainer clips. Headrests can be replaced in seconds.

DSC01061.jpg

What kind of paint do yall use to paint?? Want to do mine orange to go with my camo roof and center council

i used krylon fusion paint for plastics to do my radio bezel. if you plan to paint yours, you will get the best results if you remove the rubbery film on the bezell before you paint it. also, a little wetsanding will give you that glass like finish.

Cool thanks bud! Can you get it from home depot?

I also used krylon fusion for everything n my pics, but be warned... If you plan on painting the doors or handles like I did, the paint will eventually rub off on the door handles. I plan to repaint mine with plastidip. Also, I sanded my bezel and cup holder tray down nice and smooth and if you don't clean it thoroughly and make sure it's even when u sand it will get a rough finish. Prep work is key!

You can but it's cheaper at Walmart or Kmart, etc...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Lono I've gotta say your truck is immaculate. Not a spec of dirt anywhere :thumbsup:

Back