• Register Today It's free!

Lifting front end

Xplorer95

Reaction score
City, State
Lexington, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 XLT
I see that by using a superlift adapter, you can put the axle under the spring in the rear, giving almost 6" of lift for cheap. I know lifting the front end isn't that easy, but can you get some spacers or something for it? I guess the explorer front end has coil springs? What are some options for lifting an explorer besides a body lift or expensive susp. lift kit? Its a '95 4x4 explorer.

Originally posted by Xplorer95
I see that by using a superlift adapter, you can put the axle under the spring in the rear, giving almost 6" of lift for cheap. I know lifting the front end isn't that easy, but can you get some spacers or something for it? I guess the explorer front end has coil springs? What are some options for lifting an explorer besides a body lift or expensive susp. lift kit? Its a '95 4x4 explorer.

spacers will not work on yours, the 91 - 94 had coils, you have Torsion bars. As mentioned you can do a torsion twist which is free, for a maximum of 2". and the next step is the superlift. or the body lift(i know you said besides body lift)

but the Superlfit is gunan cost a pretty penny to.

PEACE

Back