• Register Today It's free!

Lift's on!!!

greenmtnboy

Reaction score
City, State
North Clarendon, Vt
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Ford F250
Well, I finally got the lift on! :bounce: 'Bout time if I might add! :frustrate Next thing is the side skirts are coming off and I'll rhino the rockers. :hammer:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Order of operations

1. Complete task
2. Take pics
3. Make thread

"I don't believe you."

Hartman said:
Order of operations

1. Complete task
2. Take pics
3. Make thread

What you said.

Let's see some pics, Nate

wer want/Demand pics

Yea, come on post pics. I have a picture of Hartman! See

derekhartman1.jpg

Yeah, Hartman isn't a big guy, and he looks like he's 12, but, if those are real I'll listen!!! I'm hoping next Wednesday at the latest for the pics. No comp at home so, I kinda have to do stuff from work!

Poor kid looks like he's 12 and wearing a hairpiece. :D

Here are a few pics. :D I have to put her back in the shop again! :fire: I hit a pothole and broke my torsion bar levers. :eek: My frontend has dropped about 2.5 inches, maybe more. Not just that, but, I also bent 2 shocks, broke my swaybar links, and lost a couple of bushings. I haven't even had a chance to go wheelin' yet!

Attachments

• lifted x.jpg
    lifted x.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 145
  • lifted x2.jpg
    lifted x2.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 150
  • Lifted x3.jpg
    Lifted x3.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 160

what lift is this?

Vermont potholes aren't for the faint of heart! Technically, Nate, I think that counts as wheeling. :cool:

izackary said:
Vermont potholes aren't for the faint of heart! Technically, Nate, I think that counts as wheeling. :cool:

LOL :D Isaac you haven't seen the potholes in the driveway of the complex where the company I work for is. It's an adventure trying to maneuver between these 6-7 inch deep potholes, some of them three feet around. I have to tiptoe my Explorer through them and it rocks and sways the truck so much, I sometimes wonder if the Explorer is going to tip over with me in it. :D

Nate, nice pics :thumbsup:

Yeah, VT pothole suck, especially in the winter! Gotta love the 2-ton plowtrucks gouging the **** out of the roads. Some kid ripped the underpinning and exhaust out from under his care just down the road from my house. He lost control of his car, coasted over a 6-7 foot ditch, and landed in a farmer's corn field! He had a panic attack and passed out on the trooper that showed up to fill out an accident report. They ended up bringing him to the hospital, via ambulance! I saw his dad, one big ass man, I would have freaked too! Al I know is that I gotta get more work done that I REALLY don't have the funds to dish out! I've spent in the last 3 months about 2500-3000 grand on this rig, more **** keeps breaking, and more money goes down the tubes! Later - Nate

Back