LiKuiD's Jersey 93' Eddie B | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

LiKuiD's Jersey 93' Eddie B

Well here she is...theres not much for now (cash runs sorta low during the non-summer months) Hope you like! The only things i have that arnt stock are:

remote start/keyless entry
hella comet 550
sony Xplod 610 HU
and of course....the knight rider lights!! (i love them to death)

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

nice stock explorer.
do you have any future plans?

that neighborhood looks like Toms River, NJ.

Yours looks almost exactley like mine, (except the Eddie Bauer part). I have these Bosch Fog Lights that go on CAT excavators and look almost identical to yours. Heck, there even mounted in the same spot.

leenjen-thanx..im planning on doing some basic stuff...like putting in a true rev and doing exaust- but im also doing stuff inside like changing all the stock speakers and possibly putting in a sub..the only problem i have w/ getting a sub is i dont want a stelth box w/ a 10' b/c they dont have enough kick for me and i cant really put a box in teh back of the car for maybe 2 12's cuz i need the space for transporting amps and band equipment so im still giving that thought..im also planning on installing a overhead console. im not really planning on doing a lift or bigger tires b/c around here (central nj) theres barely any places to go within reasonable driving distance so its gonna mostly be interior mods and some exterior (maybe orange neons?) and engine.

kebert-do ya have a pic of yers? heh i love to see otherse that look like mine for ideas of things to possibly do to mine.

-thx guys for responding

Back