Lincoln Aviator Electric Expected To Debut In 2025, Might Get New Name | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lincoln Aviator Electric Expected To Debut In 2025, Might Get New Name

peterk9

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Russell, Ontario (Ottawa area)
Year, Model & Trim Level
2023 Aviator Reserve 201A
Callsign
VE3

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Good that means they can kill the electric name and not the Aviator name.

lincoln-star-concept-101-1650471259.jpg

It looks like Ford hasn't gotten away from the "electric has to look hideous" phase that Tesla started.
It doesn't look terrible from the side, but the front and rear views... No thanks.

Looks a bit like a greenhouse on wheels.

Peter

I also think that looks strange, but it's probably just a concept and the production model would be different. I think Cadillac did a nice job with the Lyriq.

I also think that looks strange, but it's probably just a concept and the production model would be different. I think Cadillac did a nice job with the Lyriq.

"As for the concept, Lincoln was very clear that while it may not wind up being produced exactly as presented, the EV crossover is a design exercise that’s intended to preview the luxury brand’s future styling direction."
-----------

The interior is too far out for production. That's definitely a design excercise, but the exterior is what I'm worried about being close to their "future styling direction".

Back