Look What I Got!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Look What I Got!!

Maybe some of you know...my X had a little run-in with a curb and damaged one of my tires (along with a lot more). So...you know what that means...time for new tires! I just got home tonight with a new, shiney set of BFG All Terrain T/A KOs! :D :D

5733BFG.jpg

I just got 30's since my Dad told me I had to get 'stock' size and he is funding the endeavour. :)

I also was able to pick up my new saddle from UPS today. It's a Crosby Selle Francaise, retail $2100, eBay $750 (like you all care):
5733Selle.jpg

:D :D :D Now I'm all happy :D :D :D :D Tires/wheels go on tomorrow along with a Thrust Alignment.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nice tires!!..did you have to get some new rim's to replace the screwed up ones?

Sure did. Got 2 new rims as well. Thank you insurance! Those stock puppies are expensive! Here's the carnage of my old rim =)

It was a good thing I got those 2 new rims or else I would have had to get 235/75s...Discount Tire (the cheapest place) wouldn't mount anything but 235s on an Explorer. :rolleyes: I told them I had a Ranger and they mounted the 2 on the new rims and the body shop is mounting the other 2! Complicated :confused:

Geez I have a whole set of stock rims I would've let you have....

Nice tires

That saddle Holy Cow, I would fall off that thing without my OH SH*T handle on the front.:D

Lookin good! Are you going to swap that saddle in for the driver's seat?

I love how clean the lettering is. So you only could get 235s? Or did you get something larger?

the sticker says 30x9.5x15 and also she said she lied to dtc and said they were for her ranger.....

thats wierd... i got my 31s put on at americas tire company the same company as dtc.... but i used t owork at that store when i did that, so most of the guys knew me there.....

Yes, I strained my eyes trying to read it after I made my post. It didn't say what she ended up getting though.

Back