Looking for 1991-94 Glove Box Door | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Looking for 1991-94 Glove Box Door

sabel

Reaction score
City, State
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 XLT
Original Owner of a 1991 Explorer looking for the glove box door, which has cracked and broken over the years. I understand that model years of 1991 -1994 are interchangeable.

Interior color is light blue but not important to match if can find a perfect fit. Wonder if anyone has parts laying around to sell, or know how to obtain such an interior item. It is getting harder to find this model/year in salvage yards or on eBay.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Original Owner of a 1991 Explorer looking for the glove box door, which has cracked and broken over the years. I understand that model years of 1991 -1994 are interchangeable.

Interior color is light blue but not important to match if can find a perfect fit. Wonder if anyone has parts laying around to sell, or know how to obtain such an interior item. It is getting harder to find this model/year in salvage yards or on eBay.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Are you still in need of this? There’s a blue interior 1st gen in my local salvage yard

Are you still in need of this? There’s a blue interior 1st gen in my local salvage yard
Thank you so much for responding. After months of searching I found a salvage yard in New Mexico that had the glove box I needed and ordered it in March. Fits well and so glad to have that in my vehicles. 1st Gen Explorers are getting harder and harder to find locally so will have to search nationally. I also have a 1998 and can find more items for it locally so that is nice. Thank you for getting back with me. That is what makes this site so special.

I might have what you need? I own a 1992 explorer.

Back