• Register Today It's free!

Looking for a locker

Birdy

Reaction score
City, State
Richland Hills, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 5.0 XLT, 96 4.0 ohv
Trying this in a different spot hoping for more traffic. I'm looking for an Aussie Locker XD-13535 for the front dif on a 2nd gen ex, dana 35. I have seen people saying that this one fits. Problem is that I have searched the web and cannot for the life of me figure out where to get one! When I search the part number at the Aussie Locker site, it brings up nothing. Is this not made anymore? Getting confused as to why I can't find where to buy one. Any one know anything about it?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thats for the twin traction beam axle, apparently not the ifs. Do you know if it also fits the ifs? I have seen a few posts of people listing the XD-13535 that they have, these postings are a few years old though.

Aussie does not sell a locker for your d35 anymore. They weren't in enough demand and stopped production I was told by an Aussie rep a few months ago. I ended up with the Richmond 2311-LR auto locker after I found that out.

Great! That's exactly what I needed to know, thanks very much!

Back