Looking for the right 4X4 Decal | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Looking for the right 4X4 Decal

To anyone on here that's good with creations in art....this is what I want to do I want to put a 4X4 Decal on both quarters on the 96 explorer but haven't found any that I like. I want it to be like:
"4X4
Exploder"
But it look like a splash of mud kind of if ya know what I mean and want it in Black or silver. Because when I get the kind of design I want, I'd like to get someone that makes decals to make me 2 to put on the explorer. So if your good with art help me out :D. Mountaineergreen does decals right?

Thanks everybody :thumbsup:

To anyone on here that's good with creations in art....this is what I want to do I want to put a 4X4 Decal on both quarters on the 96 explorer but haven't found any that I like. I want it to be like:
"4X4
Exploder"
But it look like a splash of mud kind of if ya know what I mean and want it in Black or silver. Because when I get the kind of design I want, I'd like to get someone that makes decals to make me 2 to put on the explorer. So if your good with art help me out :D. Mountaineergreen does decals right?

Thanks everybody :thumbsup:

I can do decals but the "look like a splash of mud" is kinda confusing me. Can you explain a little more?

Ok i mean the numbers and letters are kinda bubbled like water splat or something can you understand that? not sure if thats understandable or not lol

Back