• Register Today It's free!

loose wiper motor.

damnford

Reaction score
City, State
pine city washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 explorer eddibouere
i fixed my vacuum hoses and my spray nozzle and found out two things one my spray pump doesn't work and my wiper motor is loose. i tightened the three bolts that hold the mounting plate to the firewall but the motor is still loose. how is the motor attached to the mounting plate? do i have to take it all out to fix it or is it welded to the motor? the spray pump is probably the pump itself but i will try the fuse first. remember the kiss principle. and the truck still won't start and i am thinking crank sensor, the one that is in there is used from the back of the truck.

got the wiper motor all the way out, what a pain, got the wasp nest off of the passenger side lubed everything up and promptly lost one of the big plastic nuts so it was back to pull and save. while i was there i found a 91ex with the interior door panel intact so i grabbed it as well. made it home just as the snow started to come down, I will see how bad it is outside. I got the electrical switches for the door as well.

got the wipers to work just had to move the bellcrank 180. now to fix the back wipers and the spray pump. one thing at a time.

Back