• Register Today It's free!

Low beam headlights out

Tray1941

Reaction score
City, State
Atlanta, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Sport Trac XLT
Hello, everyone. need some help. My driver side low beam headlight was not working. High Beams work on boths sides. Bulb is fine. I ran a wire from the passenger side low beam to the drivers side low beam thinking there was a break on the low beam wire driver side. Now only the high beams work on both sides. Even after removing the wire I ran. My owners manual was stolen so I have no idea which fuses to look at. I have a 2003 Sport Trac XLT. Any help is appreciated. Even a post of the fuse box diagram would help.

Thanks, Tray:confused:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ryan, thanks for the Welcome and the quick reply. I appreciate the fuse box info. I guess they must be different for a Sport Trac versus an explorer becuase mine certainly looks different. Any idea where I could find the info for the Sport Trac? I know it should be the same but it just isn't. Tray

Ryan, thanks for the Welcome and the quick reply. I appreciate the fuse box info. I guess they must be different for a Sport Trac versus an explorer becuase mine certainly looks different. Any idea where I could find the info for the Sport Trac? I know it should be the same but it just isn't. Tray

Try here for an Owner's Guide: Dead Link Removed

Low beams out!

That is it exactly. Found just what I needed. Thanks, Tray:

Back