• Register Today It's free!

Lug Nuts for Chrome PIU Hubcaps?

Foxpaws

Reaction score
City, State
Calgary, AB
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Explorer
Sorry to beat a dead horse, but trust me I did extensive searching and found only expired posts and links to nowhere, no pics for reference, etc. Hopefully this link works..

Wheel Lug Nut-Nut - Boxed Dorman 611-199 | eBay

I have everything I need BUT the correct lugs for the chrome hubcaps to snap on. Will these work? If not, can I get a pic and a part number or source for where I can get the correct lugs? Thanks in advance!

Look similar, but can't say for sure if they will work. There are multiple posts from Peter and others that use the PIU wheels for winter with the ford part # in them and I believe they are reasonably priced. Maybe just search for one of those posts or wait for Peter to come along and provide the info. Alternatively, you can use the Ford parts website to look up the part # (good prices from AutoNation White bear lake).

Sorry to beat a dead horse, but trust me I did extensive searching and found only expired posts and links to nowhere, no pics for reference, etc. Hopefully this link works..

Wheel Lug Nut-Nut - Boxed Dorman 611-199 | eBay

I have everything I need BUT the correct lugs for the chrome hubcaps to snap on. Will these work? If not, can I get a pic and a part number or source for where I can get the correct lugs? Thanks in advance!
Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
That sure looks like the ones I got for my 18" Interceptor steel wheels. The part number on my invoice from Oct. 2014 shows DG1Z--1012-AWSP but that number doesn't come up on the Ford parts site or another that I checked. However if you just use 'A' in place of AWSP it does come up as does an Internet search. BTW, I noticed the ad you linked to says "May not ship to Canada".

Peter

centre cap.JPG

P9180346_001.JPG

P9180347_001.JPG

Back