For Sale - M90 Supercharger | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale M90 Supercharger

SOLD !!! M90 Supercharger - $150

I have a nice clean M90 that i'm looking to get rid of. I was going to do the banshee supcharger kit install this summer but my transmission, torque converter, or whatever it may have been had other plans and the truck was sold.

$150 shipped to you. OBO.

Let me know if you are interested.

I will add pics when i get home unless it's sold before that.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 533
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 531
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 531
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 551

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Pictures added.

The supercharger will work on a V6 or V8. It's the installation kit that you have specify V8 or V6. I know the Banshee kit is for a V6. I'm not sure on where to source a kit for a V8. Maybe someone can chime in.

it's all boxed up and waiting for an address label...

I need to know that I can make it work... give me a few days to do some investimugating...

Si

Sounds like a plan.

there is no known "bolt on" kit for the second gen 5L trucks, other then the now out of production explorer express kits. they do have some parts to make a kit, but the supercharger is different then the m90 used for the thunderbird sc, and gm 90's. im not saying someone can hand make one, but no new bolt on kit is in production at this time

I think the snout is too long... so, I'll pass... good luck with the sale though

Si

This is the model M90 that works with the V6 kit from banshee.
Therefore the snout is the correct length. However as mentioned in the last post there is no kit for the V8.

BUMP for an excellent piece!

Cleaning out garage and this has got to go.

$220 shipped to you... or best offer.

Ok, I'm just trying to get rid of this as I no longer have the Explorer.

Final Explorerforum member price. Boxed, and shipped to you: $180.00/OBO

I'll leave this up for a week at this price and then put it on ebay/craigslist.

How about $150.00?

Anyone...

hmmm such a good price... just dont want to pay the rest for the tuner and banshee kit..

hmmm such a good price... just dont want to pay the rest for the tuner and banshee kit..

I had the the Tuner and was ready to buy the banshee kit! Then my truck just quit on me.

Was so excited then floored. Would have been the icing on the cake for my explorer. Hopefully someone can enjoy it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back