Main Divide Road in the O.C. Oct. 17th 2010 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Main Divide Road in the O.C. Oct. 17th 2010

Im in for sure and got two buddies who will be cruising with us two if thats ok.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

..as long as everyone understands that this is a scenic trail, it's all good...:biggthump
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah for sure

....Apparently the Mod's have updated the date for this run, but not the month...:scratch:

...Thanks to the sober powers that be...:p:...The title has been updated...:biggthump

...Now we just need to get some more people out on this run...This also is a good shakedown run before Truckhaven as it will rattle loose anything that needs tightening...:D

Well i might be out for this, it looks like this will be the only weekend that i can get my truck ready for truckhaven.

...Work twice as fast on Saturday and come test it out on Sunday...:D

So just so i know for sure we are meeting right by the christmas tree farm right?

...you are correct... There is dirt parking at the road just past their gate...;)
Posted via Mobile Device

okay cool cant wait for the run.

...Two weeks from today bump and all are welcome to join in..:bounce:

...Waiting for the Big Bear crew to chime in too...:D

I need to get my plugs and wires in before i go. Hey im the two wheel drive guy so be prepared to bust out the chains to pull me out.

...It's an easy trail and 2wd's can easily make this run...:D

Ive run holy jim alot and another trail close by and those are really easy except when it rains then it gets a little tuff

..Let's just pray it doesn't rain much before the run as they tend to lock the gates to save the road from getting all rutted up...:(

...Anytime someone is looking to go mudding out here, do a Forum search for Asuza...That is about the only mudpit left in So Cal..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back