Main Divide Road in the O.C. Oct. 17th 2010 | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Main Divide Road in the O.C. Oct. 17th 2010

hmm.. put me down as a maybe...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...Maybe's updated...Hoping some more newbies will join in this local run..:D

its wither this or the swap meet here in pomona that saturday... decisions decisions :( i really wanna do this trail bc ive never been down that way. and then TH is the next weekend... i should just do this... haha lees money than the swap meet.

So i change my mind and I'm IN! :cool:

Ran out to holy jim last night and it was pretty beat up already. We need this rain to stop so they will keep the run open.

...After 6 months of drought, this little rain is just what we needed...:D

..It is suppose to be in the 90's by this weekend and the trail should be perfect for the following weekend...Most of the dust will be down and hopefully some green will be showing..

90!!!! I want it to stay cold we need snow int hemountain for snowboard season. Yeah this run should be sick.

I'm sure you'll make one eventually. You're only about an hour and a half from some of the best snow trails on the west coast... so you've got to show up here at least half as often as my wife gets me down to Disneyland... and that's 2-3 times a year :):thumbsup:

This post is also my 'maybe' post for the run. I've got a trip this week and still have at least a half dozen unresolved issues with my truck, so I'll have to see how it makes it back from a few hundred miles in a day before committing :).

Just to let you guys know im still in but my two buddies are no longer going to be running with us.

...Did everyone get their cb's up and working??

mines still good :thumbsup: ive got my SWR meter and jumper in the back in case anyone needs it when we meet up. im gonna check just to make sure mines still in tune, ive taken the cap off since i tuned it last and im not sure if i twisted the tip on accident or not...

...Only 4 of us for this Sunday? We have room for plenty more...:D

...It's suppose to be a perfect 65-70* on the trail this weekend and I imagine we will do some cloud driving too...:biggthump

...Since it is such a small group, do you guys want to pack your lunch's and also head to Hell's kitchen?
http://www.hellskitchen-ca.com/food-menu.htm

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back