Matt Adams Jokes | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Matt Adams Jokes

Hehe. I was thinking...Matt has way too many lights. So here is what I thought: (all of these are really bad, but please tell me your own!!)

Matt has so many lights, he has to wear sunglasses when hes driving at night.
Matt is the only person you can spot from space.
If the power goes out, Matt is on standby to light up the runway
Matt is solely responsible for 92% of all spontaneous combustion
Why do we need the sun when we have Matt around?
Matt started last summer's forest fires :)
You know it is a bad thing when Matt's explorer needs a fusion reactor in order to power his lights
Matt's lights cost almost as much as the car alone is worth
You can get a sunburn from standing in front of Matt's lights....a Class 3 sunburn
You know it is a bad thing when Matt has been mistaken for being a UFO
You know it is a bad thing when Matt has been mistaken for the light of god
With Matt, there's no need to bring a grill

And whats scariest.....how he would put more on if he could find the room....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ROFL. At least you didn't say I was afraid of the dark!

Hay....We bettrer be careful----

Wouldn't want to get Matt piaaed off..

Suprisingly enough most of these jokes I'd already heard :). For those that weren't at CCR2000 doing the trails I was doing... I heard it pretty much non-stop :). Lets see, the George Foreman PIAA light rotiseree was Char's favorite...

like I said then, someday my lights will come in darn handy and you'll all be glad I'm there, LOL

Sucks

Well Matt, I am sure they would come in handy if we needed to signal the helicopter where to land. But, unfortunately, I wont be there with you :( I really have to get my car and me out to Colorado somehow...my teacher told me that the high Sierra is the best place ever for off-roading. I am also a pro photographer so that would be great.

Oh well, enjoy starting small fires!

I don't even know ya Matt, but I thought I could contribute some material to the cause.

I think if all the lights were turned around to face the back, Matt's Explorer could travel though space. Like that Winnabago from Space Balls.

And go easy on the lights, you going to give the rest of us PIAA envy. :)

One thing I can't figure out. If your driving at night and you stop for more than a few minutes, do about a billion bugs start to fly around your Explorer?

I can't imagine what happens to deer when they see that coming down the road at night. Do they stop or does all their fur flash ignite and vaporize?

It's one thing to be able to light up the trail on a dark night, it's something else entirly to keep ocean going vesels from running agound on the coast.

I had a set of Christmas tree lights once that if one blub goes out, they all go out. Just food for thought. :)

christmas tree
blind man

A few more... :)

Matt's lights are so bright he could make a blind man look like a deer in headlights
At least Matt will never need a christmas tree!
Matt's car is great for playing practical aductee jokes on friends (drive up to the window)
Matt's car could be used to light up a movie set

and finally....

Matt's car has so many lights, im sure it causes cancer somehow

PI PI PI PI PIAA PET!!!

heh good jokes. Naw, un-vegas just means not vegas, LOL.

Just wait till I buy me an older Explorer and get it all set up. I'll have more lights than Matt could ever wish for! I'll need a 2 inch body lift because they would weigh on it so much...plus they would be HELLA! Probably not, they'd be PIAA, just to zing Matt, hahahahaha. SO BEWARE.

LOL I don't midnm uch... I don't think it's a bit deal. I've got plans to add a few more sets eventually but for now, I've got more wiring running then I'd wish to have, more holes in my roof, more switches drilled into various locations, etc. Someone having more lights then me wouldn't upset me :). Mr. Daylighter has more lights then I do :)

I'm just trying to keep my F150 different from others. I have never seen any other Explorer with more lights than Matt, or any F150 with more lights than me. I'm about to order some KC fog lights and some Slim Lights for back up lights, so I'm not done yet. I atleast want two lights than I can use legally:)

Hey Matt, did you go to SEMA? I just got back late Saturday night. It was really neat out there, way too much cool stuff, and it sucked that you couldn't buy anything.

Here are some pics that I took from SEMA.

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Can't wait til next year.

Daylighter, unfortanetly I could not. Vacation and cost prohibitive unfortanetly. That one white F-350 or whatever that is is the closest competition I've seen to the most PIAA's on a vehicle, next to mine :). I like that Hummer with the big ass tires, that looks great :).

Question to see if Matt's lights are bright?..

From the sun people( that's aliens who live on the sun)...

We saw your distress signal and came to help.

Back