• Register Today It's free!

MFT 3.5.1 Upgrade

wcharon

Reaction score
City, State
Puerto Rico
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer Limited 2011
Well finally i had the obligation to change the MFT version from 2.1.1 to 3.5.1 due to black screen. The truth, i was regerting to do the upgrade because of so much complainments by others but i didn't have another route.

I have to say that i found it more responsive and fast. Paired great with my Galaxy S3. So far so good nd i will try the commands to see how they are.

I have several questions with the look to see if others help me out or feel the same:

1. Why cant we have a main Home Screen and a second quadrant screen page like it was before? I don't see the funcionality to show a beautiful pic in the background covered with shortcuts and information.

2. If the Quadrant is a most then why we cannot decide what we want in each box and make it configurable? Right now we have duplicated the Clock, Temperature and Compass in the driving side.

Finally, for me, Home Screen and configurable Quadrants Boxes are a most to improve the MFT look. For ex. let us choose what of each funcionality we prefer to display in the screen or quadrant box.

What you people think ????

Back