Moab 09 - May 30-31 (Important info in first post) | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 09 - May 30-31 (Important info in first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Okay, my tow vehicle is good to go. Did the tinfoil fix bypassing the thermal resistor on the passenger door lock actuator last night. She is ready for the long haul to Moab :D

Exactly 4 weeks (28 days) until I am on the road to Moab for a 28 May arrical at Canyonlands. Whoooooo Hooooooooo!!!!! :bounce:

Looks like I'm going to do fine. I'm delivering the dodge to the new owner in 2 weeks and probably will pick up a new to me PSD :D

Who is going to be ready to hit the trails on Friday? I usually get into town thursday evening, and get the truck ready that night. And go have a few beverages. I am going to start my SAS within the next week, so I hope to have it tested before I leave:crazy:

I'll be there ready to run Friday. I'm hopeing to talk my dad into letting me borrow his truck and trailer to tow the Toyota down and back. If not it's going to be a long (er than normal) drive at the top speed of 60mph.

Mike, fix the link in your sig. I want to see the new toy.

I shoud be there friday also.. Looks like im gonna run my 35's for this trip.. I just wanna wheel for a change. lol

I just wanna wheel for a change. lol

That will be a change :D

I will be there Thursday afternoon at Canyonlands and am up for a trail on Friday as well.

What are we doin friday? Any ideas? I wouldnt mind something light,, Steel bender?

will also be in thursday evening, prolly hit the brewery for dinner, then chase down the camping people at Canyon lands, \

I was thinking Pritchett or BFE friday

Doesnt matter to me... Is prichet the one where your 5 feet from death? If so ill take BFE

Hate to be the nanny, but in order to fly under the radar of the BLM we can't "organize" any runs until we get there. Please hold off on discussing what to run until we meet up Thursday.

Link should be fixed Clint.

Ooops sorry Mike!

ahh yes those of us that can read forget, those that can't read well uhhhhh

Alright, move me back to confirmed. I've been going back and forth deciding, and decided after a broken cheekbone and nasal bone, multiple dr. bills and financial turmoil, I NEED to go to Moab. Rational...therapy! Count me in.

I should be there and wheeling on Weds... I'm meeting a handful of jeepers, one whom Danny is familiar with, and I think they're there till Saturday... I'm probably rollin out on Sunday back for Chicago, unless the jeeps still holding up and I am too. I pick up the new tow rig May 9 and start accessorizing immediately :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

uhh my uhhh I cant read dammit leave me alone!!!!

How many j**ps are gonna be there??? in our group i mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back