• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2014 May 16-18

If you plan on attending pick the best date for Moab 2014

• May 16-18

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • May 30 - 1

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I had so hoped to go to Moab in my new rig, but I just can't make it happen this year. I still have a few things to finish up for it to be ready for some real wheeling. I will plan to go next year.

this year will be a no go for me but next year i think i will be able to come out! hopefully by then i will have the superlift installed, new bumpers, and sliders

This is coming up quick. I can't believe we're into April already:eek:

Stop causing a panic!

I'm working as fast as I can... . .. .

.:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::sawzall::crazy::rant::banghead:

Ok, I'm good now. :D

Any idea of the trails that want/will be done?

Attendance

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again this year!

Any idea of the trails that want/will be done?

Which trails do you want to run?

I haven't heard a word. Often we decide on the spot...:dunno:

I was hoping to run "Top of the World" again, but "Fin's and Things" also sounded pretty fun and a night run as well.

Spartan locker going in this week as well as my 4.10's.

*fingers crossed*

I'd be a possible if'n I can get some mods done to the XLT in time (waiting for parts) and can get the time off!

Try'n out the new Four Link suspension!

Moab_zpsfeca5de1.jpg

Wish I could go. Trying for next year once my SAS and SOA is done and the axles are locked up.:D

Wish I could go. Trying for next year once my SAS and SOA is done and the axles are locked up.:D

Bring what ya got!

It's driveable yes?

Anyone heading up/over/down early?

I'll be driving up on the 14th. 467 miles, so straight shot, be there in the evening.

Trade cell phone #'s via PM? so we can hook-up, find a camp site, split the cost on a room, whatever.

Do we have a set meet spot picked out?

We meet every morning in the City Market parking lot. We usually start meeting at 8-8:30 and try to pull out by 9. They have pre-made subs and all sorts of goodies for lunch on the trail as well.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

We meet every morning in the City Market parking lot. We usually start meeting at 8-8:30 and try to pull out by 9. They have pre-made subs and all sorts of goodies for lunch on the trail as well.

:thumbsup:

Back