Modified 2016 Police Interceptor Utility | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Modified 2016 Police Interceptor Utility

Actually believe it or not the Legacy is not smoked. It will be soon after I change the lenses out, but in that picture they are clear. I think the lighting is what makes it look smoked. And yes Cantrol. More pictures coming soon...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I thought you would have went for the Carbide since it's new. I have Cantrol in mine as well. Looking forward to the new pictures.

Here are the wheels, installed. I used 22x9 TSW Donington's in Matte Black. I went with a 20mm offset to bring the wheels out to the fender more.
If you have a chance, I'd like to see a few more pictures of the wheels and fenders. I would have been afraid to use a 20mm offset - no issues? I do like the Doningtons.

Really liking those black wheels.....might look nice on the Shadow Black now.

If you have a chance, I'd like to see a few more pictures of the wheels and fenders. I would have been afraid to use a 20mm offset - no issues? I do like the Doningtons.

I will get these done as soon as I can. It is getting lettered soon. No issues what-so-ever with the offset. It just looks much better.

Nice ride!! Which options did you spec to get the factory fog lights and does the PI model have the LED DRL's around the main headlights like the consumer versions?

I honestly do not remember the option code. Its called the "Lower Pocket Warning Light". They are not fog lights, just red/blue warning. I've been away from this for a bit of time and there have been some updates. Exterior graphics are complete. I will post pictures shortly.

Awesome. Can't wait to see the new pics.

I'm having a hard time choosing a color for my new Interceptor order. There's Med Titanium, Silver Gray, Ingot Silver, And Sterling Gray. What color is the Interceptor in the original pics?

Update with a couple of photos. If anyone is interested in this wheel/offset combo, these shots should help. Notice the wheels pushed a bit further out than with the factory offset. To me it just looks a lot better.

IMG_8861_zpsjkeouojh.jpg

IMG_8862_zpstugxlu99.jpg

IMG_8864_zpssyrbbxtz.jpg

Love it!!!! The Tracer looks very cool!

Can you change out the blue lights for green at Christmas time? :D

Peter

Wow, very nice!! Thanks for posting the pics!

I'm not usually a fan of aftermarket wheels but I really like those, they look nice.

Do you work for Adamson Industries by chance? Or are they just pimping you out on their Facebook page?

Do you work for Adamson Industries by chance? Or are they just pimping you out on their Facebook page?

I don't even know who they are? What page?

Im not on FB so I will have to get someone to check it out.

Update with a couple of photos. If anyone is interested in this wheel/offset combo, these shots should help. Notice the wheels pushed a bit further out than with the factory offset. To me it just looks a lot better.

IMG_8864_zpssyrbbxtz.jpg

Is there a specific model of light that fits in the grill? I didn't get the light package, but my grill has the inserts that can be removed in those spots.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Is there a specific model of light that fits in the grill? I didn't get the light package, but my grill has the inserts that can be removed in those spots.

All the lighting vendors make a light that fits inside the Ford PI Utility grill cutouts.

The Ford Chicago Mod Center uses a Whelen light but Sound Off, FedSig, Code3, etc etc all make one.

Back