modified 3rd brake light?? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

modified 3rd brake light??

I am looking to do something different with my 3rd brake light. Does anyone out there have any ideas? Is there a "blackout cover" or ford logo that could be put over it or something? What about different colored bulb or strobe????

Also...anybody seen the "carbon fiber" blackouts yet? I am getting ready to buy a set but don't know if I should get regular blackouts or the new carbon fiber kind.

Any and all help/advice/suggestions greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

2002 3rd brake light lens?

I can't remember if I have seen it on this site or out driving around, but I know I have seen a 3rd brake light that had the word "EXPLORER" light up in it.....not sure if it was LED's or just an aftermarket lens. Been looking online and can not find anything. Any one ever seen this?

As for the headlight covers in the carbon fiber I've got a set and there not bad with stock len's I just left them on the time and I personally didn't see any light lost at night but. Ow that I have the new spyder housings with projecter low beams I have to take the covers off and night big diffrince if still looking at them pm me and I'll see what shipping would be cause i sell them since I can't leave them on day and night any more

Edit my bad op the light covers are for a 2nd gen not 1st witch I just noticed u have

You guys realize that this thread is almost exactly 11 years old right?

lol my bad long work day didnt even pay attion to the post date lol

Back