More SAS questions!!

ahhjaws

Moab Edition Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Ft. Collins, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 Explorer XLT
I need to know pretty quick about these.

I'm doing the SAS with an EB, and need to know about the C-bushings. I saved some from another Bronco, they are 2 degree ones. Would they work for the swap?

And would the Extended brake lines for an Explorer with a 4-6" lift from Skyjacker work too?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You will probably end up needing c-bushings with more than 2*, but it will depend on the truck.

Originally posted by Robb
You will probably end up needing c-bushings with more than 2*, but it will depend on the truck.

What do you think it would need to be?

I used 7 degree bushings. I believe that the brakelines will work, but I removed mine and ran a central line instead.

Ok, another question...would I be able to use the 2 degree ones until I could get the 7 degree ones?

"Use" them how? You will probably never be able to get the caster even close to correct with only the 2* bushings. Depending on what coils you are going with, you will probably want the 7*s.

More questions, need to know ASAP.

The James Duff coils I got are just Bronco coils with the top notch cut off. So know even if I wanted to just use Bronco buckets, it's missing the piece that the bucket holds. They are too wide for the stock Explorer buckets. How did you do yours? And do you have any pics?

Back