Mountaineer Chairs

J5hort

Reaction score
City, State
South Easton
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 XLT
1995 Sport
Gonna post here because I believe this is the right era. Clearing out a garage and found this box from Mercury. Appears to be a brand new pair of chairs that may have shipped with new Mountaineers. Anyone have any idea what year these were supplied with new vehicles, any value for the unused item or any other info?

PXL_20231210_175605672.jpg
PXL_20231210_175549755.jpg
PXL_20231210_175521873.jpg
PXL_20231210_175434946.jpg
PXL_20231210_175410823.MP.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Gonna post here because I believe this is the right era. Clearing out a garage and found this box from Mercury. Appears to be a brand new pair of chairs that may have shipped with new Mountaineers. Anyone have any idea what year these were supplied with new vehicles, any value for the unused item or any other info?

View attachment 448084View attachment 448085View attachment 448086View attachment 448087View attachment 448088
Not sure on what years or what they are worth but i would be interested in them for the right price

Not sure on what years or what they are worth but i would be interested in them for the right price
I plan on doing a little research then placing them on Ebay. Not sure of selling policy here, but I'd be interested what the right price is.
PS. would rather they go to forum member as i have been a member for a while and it has been very helpful as own 2 explorers.

Cool!

I plan on doing a little research then placing them on Ebay. Not sure of selling policy here, but I'd be interested what the right price is.
PS. would rather they go to forum member as i have been a member for a while and it has been very helpful as own 2 explorers.
You need to be an elite explorer to sale on here

Just bumping this as these chairs are still available. Willing to trade or take any offers. I do not have the Mounty anymore and would like to see them go to an owner/enthusiast.

Back