Mud flaps | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Mud flaps

cnsheets

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Explemoner
Anyone install the ford mud flaps? thoughts? Pictures?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i had them installed at the dealer. for $35 i figured, why not? IMO they should have been included on the vehicle as you get spray half way up your car if you dont have them. they dont really add much in terms of looks to the vehicle but do keep water off your car for the most part. I would definitely recommend them

i had them installed at the dealer. for $35 i figured, why not? IMO they should have been included on the vehicle as you get spray half way up your car if you dont have them. they dont really add much in terms of looks to the vehicle but do keep water off your car for the most part. I would definitely recommend them

Thanks for that, mind posting a picture of your Ex? Thx

Yes please

That spray was there before I put the flaps on. The tires do not stick out.

That spray was there before I put the flaps on. The tires do not stick out.
Got it, thanks! I thought it might be a camera angle issue.

To the OP, the flaps are totally worth it. I was having to constantly clean road grime off my old X and it's great how the flaps are protecting my new one.

You can get these for a great price at partscheap.com. I ordered my bumper protector from them and their service was great.

Back