My 2020 Tuned | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My 2020 Tuned

I was wondering about that, actually. Is it possible to tune a Platinum to perform like an ST? I know it's the same engine, so I would imagine it is possible. Has anyone done this?
I had a 2016 Sport and I was going to get it tuned, These guys Specialize in EcoBoost

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I was wondering about that, actually. Is it possible to tune a Platinum to perform like an ST? I know it's the same engine, so I would imagine it is possible. Has anyone done this?

Yeah, I contacted Livernois. The guy said the Platinums can tune up to be in line with a tuned ST. I called them and a local tuner and they all appear to do remote tuning based on the information thats downloaded from your vehicle to the tool they send you, so location doesn’t really matter much.

Yeah, I contacted Livernois. The guy said the Platinums can tune up to be in line with a tuned ST. I called them and a local tuner and they all appear to do remote tuning based on the information thats downloaded from your vehicle to the tool they send you, so location doesn’t really matter much.
So they don't put the truck on a dyno?

I am running the Livernois tune on my Platinum and I am happy with it.

Back