My 2021 Bronco has arrived at the dealer! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My 2021 Bronco has arrived at the dealer!

Paul Gagnon

Poseur SUV
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Sherwood Park, Alberta eh?
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 XLT
Woot! My Bronco is here! I didn't see the email until I went to bed last night though so I haven't seen it yet. Drove by the dealership this morning but it wasn't outside. This is so exciting! I will go see it this afternoon and post pictures then.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

HECK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PICS PICS PICS

It has been 12 hrs since you posted this....this is not fair to the rest of us. :nono:

I hate you a little bit right now. . .

Seriously, well done.

Paul
'99 Blanding Run Vet

:pics:

Was looking online, a dealer near me has a Sport with 6k miles on it listed for 38500, the window sticker says 30800!

We have a Dodge Charger Daytona #601 of 1500. Seems like they want our car pretty bad. But I will no way pay over MSRP, even if they are denying A-Plan pricing.

Congrats Paul, and a familiar Story!! I Reserved July 14, 2020 ,Day 2, (couldn't get on Day1, Ford site was slammed) ordered a 2021 in Feb 2021, reordered / converted to a 2022, Dec 2021, Arrived Wednesday, Jan 26, and picked up Thursday, Jan 27, 2022. Wahoo. We did do a Bronco Offrodeo, and a Driver experience, which softened the wait. WORTH IT! Mine is A 2202 Squatched Badlands, 2.7 V6, MIC, pretty loaded. I'll post more pics soon. Still adding all the aftermarket extras I bought during the long wait :D
Can't wait to get the old gang back to wheeling!

IMG_2604.JPG

Back