I figure its time to redo my registry, as the 1st time around it was full of random stuff and very un-informitive. She started out as a stock 97 xlt to replace my totaled 94. I picked her up for $400 needing a rear drive shaft and upper ball joints in july of 2010. The set of pics in this post are shortly after i brought her home, with the only mods being the brush guard that came on it and the 30" mud tires from my 94. Over time i slowly built her up, starting with the oil pressure guage mod, then a TT and air shocks. After that came several different tire and wheel combinations, eventually ending up with 33" Goodyear DuraTrac's on 15" d-windows. Somewhere amongst the different tires i installed an Aussie locker. I added a Cobra 29ltd, but I still need the bracket, so while it functions the install is not complete yet. I now also have a custom rear bumper and custom dual exhaust. Im sure there is more that I'm missing, but that is the bulk of it.