my explorer draggin vid | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

my explorer draggin vid

Frame...

Hey I like the whole Draggin Idea but a better video would definetly help out a lot. Maybe something during the day to show how low that bad boy is... Just a thought.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

^ i agree

04_15_05_2101.jpg

post-27-1114057128.jpg

Need more pics.... LOL damn get the other wheels already... LOL

sweet i want to see the underside of the rear so i can see the frame and how its bagged

hehehehe

cmon man i wanna see some work in progress pics

damn thats alot more cutting than i thought i fogout about the driveshaft, i dont think my gilr will let me cut her truck up that much, dang. looks good i wanna see new picts before ou cover it up witha new floor though, if thats what you are doing, where did you end up placeing your bags, canti style?

Couldn't see much but cool video. My friend uses tow balls from like Wal-Mart on his Nissan. Try bolting one on each side of the frame. You can drag on those forever almost and its not your frame.

towballs dont last forever only about a mile goin down the highway my friend puts em on his trailblazer thats bagged and it will hold me up way to high

i used leaf springs cut and welded to the frame, even though the steel is not the same it lasted quite a while and was cheap... Junk yard leaf springs....

wow you managed to get your X to skid it's frame on pavement, big achievement :confused:

:chug: :chug:

yea good thing it was so easy to do.... (getting the frame on the ground) now everyone is gonna be doing it.... And you just had to have someone make the roll pans too.... Should have made everyone make there own.... Nice ad in mini truckin... I have the e-mail about me asking them about the taillight fillers and sending them a pic of mine.... LOL Thanks Can Do.......

not in MT.... Just the ad for new products.... Kinda liked it when you had to fab it if you wanted it.... Not it is just all political.... LOL
BTW how is the rear of your X comming along?

Seriously people, Live and Let LIVE !
If you're not into it, or do understand it, get over yourself and accept people like different stuff..
Hell I even read Bubble Box and Donk the other day.

SlammedExOnAir is obviously proud of his truck, and nobody get that far into something without a lot of $ and research.
It's not my bag but I still applaud the effort.

:salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back