• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

my explorer draggin vid

Jminor

Reaction score
City, State
Weymouth, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 XLT 4DR 4WD
Frame...

Hey I like the whole Draggin Idea but a better video would definetly help out a lot. Maybe something during the day to show how low that bad boy is... Just a thought.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Ford_Racing_Guy

Reaction score
City, State
Spencer, Wisconsin
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 XLT & '98 XLT AWD
^ i agree

Xzibit A

Reaction score
City, State
Ashburn,VA(NOVA)
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 xlt 4.6
sweet i want to see the underside of the rear so i can see the frame and how its bagged

Xzibit A

Reaction score
City, State
Ashburn,VA(NOVA)
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 xlt 4.6
cmon man i wanna see some work in progress pics

Xzibit A

Reaction score
City, State
Ashburn,VA(NOVA)
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 xlt 4.6
damn thats alot more cutting than i thought i fogout about the driveshaft, i dont think my gilr will let me cut her truck up that much, dang. looks good i wanna see new picts before ou cover it up witha new floor though, if thats what you are doing, where did you end up placeing your bags, canti style?

Slush Box

Reaction score
City, State
Panama City, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Mazda Protegé LX
Couldn't see much but cool video. My friend uses tow balls from like Wal-Mart on his Nissan. Try bolting one on each side of the frame. You can drag on those forever almost and its not your frame.

slammedxonair

Reaction score
City, State
vermilion ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 xlt 2wd
towballs dont last forever only about a mile goin down the highway my friend puts em on his trailblazer thats bagged and it will hold me up way to high

racinjason68

Reaction score
City, State
2003 Limited V8 AWD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91XLT '92EB4x '96V8 2wd
i used leaf springs cut and welded to the frame, even though the steel is not the same it lasted quite a while and was cheap... Junk yard leaf springs....

Reaction score
City, State
Ft. Wainwright, Ak
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994xlt
wow you managed to get your X to skid it's frame on pavement, big achievement :confused:

:chug: :chug:

racinjason68

Reaction score
City, State
2003 Limited V8 AWD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91XLT '92EB4x '96V8 2wd
yea good thing it was so easy to do.... (getting the frame on the ground) now everyone is gonna be doing it.... And you just had to have someone make the roll pans too.... Should have made everyone make there own.... Nice ad in mini truckin... I have the e-mail about me asking them about the taillight fillers and sending them a pic of mine.... LOL Thanks Can Do.......

racinjason68

Reaction score
City, State
2003 Limited V8 AWD
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91XLT '92EB4x '96V8 2wd
not in MT.... Just the ad for new products.... Kinda liked it when you had to fab it if you wanted it.... Not it is just all political.... LOL
BTW how is the rear of your X comming along?

scruff

Reaction score
City, State
Atlanta, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Limited chassis only
Seriously people, Live and Let LIVE !
If you're not into it, or do understand it, get over yourself and accept people like different stuff..
Hell I even read Bubble Box and Donk the other day.

SlammedExOnAir is obviously proud of his truck, and nobody get that far into something without a lot of $ and research.
It's not my bag but I still applaud the effort.

:salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

slammedxonair

Reaction score
City, State
vermilion ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 xlt 2wd