My *****in' Frankn Bumpers by RLC Welding! | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My *****in' Frankn Bumpers by RLC Welding!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Raptor thing

Cute little fella

Attachments

• thingy.jpg
    thingy.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,066

:eek::rolleyes::hammer: OK, here's the mock up for the rear setup before they go into paint. AKA Raptor Bed liner. Lot's of stuff still to do ......:salute:

IMG_0828.JPG

IMG_0831.JPG

#winning

That's even better than a bowling raptor!

It will look better with its soon to come new tires, paint, interior, lift and flux capacitor.

I tried the flux capacitor on mine and by accident destroyed a northern community. They blamed the Russians so I didn't say anything... do you think I should speak up?

Why does this situation seem so familiar?

We just have to modify the car more...

Looks great man!!! I'm having James build one for my Sport Trac, just for measurement records whats the height of the bumper and width as well as the side caps he extended for your's? I measured my truck some before I sent it to my buddy's garage to have the rearend rebuilt and new axles, etc... installed. I'm trying to see if the 2nd Gen Ex bumper with extensions like yours will fit or if my truck is wider.

:eek::rolleyes::hammer: OK, here's the mock up for the rear setup before they go into paint. AKA Raptor Bed liner. Lot's of stuff still to do ......:salute:

This is why I didn't want to post anything yet because comparatively... mine looks stupid... Face it folks...it's not what's inside that matters...it's what it looks like outside!
Kellie_at_the_shop_by_vivavanstory.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

Currently Stupid....

Currently, Looks great Noober!

Updates???

I sold everything.

Yep.

Not cool noob, not cool

As an apology, you now need to give me your bumpers.

...or just post some pics of them all shiny and installed. Your choice.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No bumpers for you... Not yet anyways....

Back