my limited | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

my limited

long time no see. heres some new pics of my truck.with many new mods.

lifted 2" 31x10.50 cooper discoverers,custom K&N intake,red top optima,morgan-tec muffler with chrome tip,harly f-150 style flames,dimond cut headlights/corners,custom clear taillights, custom painted interior peices,custom painted under hood peices,painted mirrors wiper cowl t-handle, shaved hatch of emblems. window trim. rear wiper.key lock.wiper arm rest. 99' hatch trim. western safari bar with 5" drving lights..other stuff i cant think of now.

dimond heads/corners
103757.jpg

103758.jpg

103760.jpg

updates on last page

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I kinda like the looks of your truck with the safari bar on. Just my opinion :D

I am thinking about getting one for mine. How much trouble is it to install?

I am still diggin' those rear taillights...awesome :cool:

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

For a kid who used to detail his truck to perfection, it sure is lookin dirty in those last pics :D :p

snocross1985 said:
For a kid who used to detail his truck to perfection, it sure is lookin dirty in those last pics :D :p

:D LOL well right now theres no point..the drivway is a muddy mess..and mud is fun.

but i get my licn in about a month. i plan to clean the crap outta everything befor that. ;)

You've got wayy too much money/way too much access to money yo lol

Aw I'm just messin with him

"I kinda like the looks of your truck with the safari bar on. Just my opinion
I am thinking about getting one for mine. How much trouble is it to install?"

-Mdriggan

It Shouldn't take long at all to install the safari bar. It probably took me 10-15 minutes if I remember right.
The only thing about them is that the mounting kit is weak. Although it is attached to the frame, I must have bent it (stainless holding clips) only a couple weeks after putting it on.
I have been looking for a better mounting kit like some other trucks I see with them, but I am not sure which to buy. Maybe I'll just make my own mounts.

heres some new pics. i washed her the other day and stoped off behind a warehouse and got a cool pic.
5-19-05_026_(small).jpg

5-19-05_027_(small).jpg

well i got my truck back after it was in the shop for a week. so i got it home and cleaned the crap out of it. feels so nice to drive around in a clean truck. but this weekend im gonna end up getting it all muddy(hopfully) when we go camping. but anyway heres some pics..
6-24-05_001_(small).jpg

6-24-05_002_(small).jpg

6-24-05_003_(small).jpg

6-24-05_004_(small).jpg

6-24-05_006_(small).jpg

6-24-05_010_(small).jpg

6-24-05_011_(small).jpg

i also gave the interior a quick cleaning
6-24-05_016_(small).jpg

an heres that damn cracked flex plate that just cost my grandpa another $600. you can see the cracks around the center.
img

is your grandpa paying for your truck?

all that $ thrown at the truck with billions of pics, but no $ for eliteness.... so sad......

he is payed for the last $1200 it needed(cats an flex plate)

well if i felt alittle more welcome here i might spring for it. but sense its not happing im not going to.

AK, you live in one of the most senic states. You gotta be able to find a better backdrop/background to show off your truck than a freeking warehouse.
Show us some wilderness or wildlife or something besides what we can see around any corner.

Bill Kemp said:
AK, you live in one of the most senic states. You gotta be able to find a better backdrop/background to show off your truck than a freeking warehouse.
Show us some wilderness or wildlife or something besides what we can see around any corner.

your so right...but im kinda lazy..haha but i do have a few with a cool backround.
5-16-05_024_(small).jpg_idshr_idshr

6-25-05_060_(small).jpg

7-1-053_010_(small).jpg

7-15-05_002_(small).jpg

The trees are great, but what about wild life, don't you know any hotties that can do some poseing?

nice color!

Much better...Thanks.
And dont make me have to do this again...lol

Always nice pics! Good to see a bit of Alaska in the background now, too!

thanks guys...

ok..well i had been going back and forth for like a few weeks..and i could not decide to keep them or not..so tonight when i was clay baring...and waxing..i decided spur of the moment..to remove my flames. i got a big show coming up. and i want it to look its best. and i screwed up putting them on. so up close i did not like how they looked...so some time down the road i think im gonna either go 2tone with silver..or just get some silver flames like the white ones. but for now im rocking all mono.

107576.jpg

107577.jpg

107578.jpg

107579.jpg

107581.jpg

Back