My list of Explorer - "How to" videos | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My list of Explorer - "How to" videos

Great videos! I still don't have the car, but have altready learnt a lot. Grazie!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Great videos! I still don't have the car, but have altready learnt a lot. Grazie!

Thanks! Glad your learning a lot. Anything I can do to help.

Just wanted to let everyone know that ill be shooting a ton of videos this summer. I just ordered a GoPro Hero HD. Its widescreen and records in 1080p. Should be some awesome vids to watch. A couple of my vids were recorded with this camera. The wheel painting, cold start, and brake bleeding vids were with with the same camera. Let me know what you think!
The more views I get on my vids on my youtube page the more vids I will do. So please spread the word!

Here it is!

gopro.jpg

Thanks for the videos. I have followed several to do my own maintainence. Here is a question for the coolant flush. Will the method you took get everything out from all component just by disconneting the low radiator pipe? Would there be any water or flush fluid left? Further, how much coolant you use for the final fillin?

Great thread

THANKS, ADDED TO MY FAVORITES AND EMAIL SUBSCRIBED. :thumbsup:

Hey jlsparky7, love the videos. I'm looking forward to doing the diff on my 95 EB. After watching these vids, I decided to try your zip tie throttle cable trick, and noticed a good increase in power, but a drop in mpgs (according to the in car computer). Is this normal? I'm going to remove one zip tie and see what that does, but I wanted your opinion.

Thanks, Dave.

Hey jlsparky7, love the videos. I'm looking forward to doing the diff on my 95 EB. After watching these vids, I decided to try your zip tie throttle cable trick, and noticed a good increase in power, but a drop in mpgs (according to the in car computer). Is this normal? I'm going to remove one zip tie and see what that does, but I wanted your opinion.

Thanks, Dave.

Its not the truck, it's your foot! :D

Its not the truck, it's your foot! :D

Ha! Maybe... That foot is a little heavier than the left. But then again it's the same one I always use to stomp on the pedals! I wonder if there is an adjustment that will allow the butterfly to open, with out also letting in more fuel. Just allowing my brain to roam. Thanks again for the vids. Dave.

hey i know us ranger guys would love a "where the *&^% does this wire go" video for expo seats in a ranger lol. Im searching and cant find where people have hooked wires up to. i know you dont own one but, just hoping by posting here someone will send me some info into this as ive private messaged many people who have done the swap with no responses. thanks and videos are good, as im gonna need to change fluid in tranny/ rear axle.

Thank you so much for these videos . some people cant afford to take their
vehicle . so these videos help so much .would love to see some on front suspension work . I have a 94 Ex limited in mint condition . I had to
replace the engine after the non mech . worked on it and burnt the engine up.
thanks again on the videos:salute:

THANKS, ADDED TO MY FAVORITES AND EMAIL SUBSCRIBED. :thumbsup:

Thanks very much!

Thanks, Dave.

Keep the extra tie on and go a little easier with the foot. Also u can reset you CPU so your computer can "relearn" the TPS settings. That might help.

hey i know us ranger guys would love a "where the *&^% does this wire go" video for expo seats in a ranger lol. Im searching and cant find where people have hooked wires up to. i know you dont own one but, just hoping by posting here someone will send me some info into this as ive private messaged many people who have done the swap with no responses. thanks and videos are good, as im gonna need to change fluid in tranny/ rear axle.

Not sure if id ever get to doing the seats. Good thought though.

Thank you so much for these videos . some people cant afford to take their
vehicle . so these videos help so much .would love to see some on front suspension work . I have a 94 Ex limited in mint condition . I had to
replace the engine after the non mech . worked on it and burnt the engine up.
thanks again on the videos:salute:

Front suspension is definitely coming! Subscribe to my youtube page please! Thanks!

I actually installed leather mountaineer seats in my ranger. Alot simpler once you know how it goes. So if anyone has any questions on that, and you want a luxury off road vehicle lmao just pm me.
And again, the videos are great and thank you for taking the time to make and post them!

I actually installed leather mountaineer seats in my ranger. Alot simpler once you know how it goes. So if anyone has any questions on that, and you want a luxury off road vehicle lmao just pm me.
And again, the videos are great and thank you for taking the time to make and post them!

Very welcome!

3 more vids up tonight or tomorrow. They are on my ranger but same principles apply. Thermostat, spark plugs, windshield wipers.

3 New vids up! Enjoy and let me know what you think!

Thanks!

Thank you for taking the time to make and post the videos. There are very helpful. Cheers!

Thank you for taking the time to make and post the videos. There are very helpful. Cheers!

Thanks! Many more to come. Shooting a starter install this week.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Starter replacement vid added! Please rate comment and subscribe to my youtube account! Thanks guys!

Back