My list of Explorer - "How to" videos | Page 9 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My list of Explorer - "How to" videos

Started on the wheels today. Hoping to have them done by sunday.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ended up raining all weekend so I didnt get them done yet. :(

Wheels are done. Teaser pics before I edit and post the vid.

exwheelmounted.jpg

exwheel.jpg

4exwheels.jpg

Just watched about half your videos. Just wanted to say thanks for all the effort putting them together! Being that I have a 1996 5.0L AWD also its nice reference material. Keep up the good work.

Wheels look great BTW

Just watched about half your videos. Just wanted to say thanks for all the effort putting them together! Being that I have a 1996 5.0L AWD also its nice reference material. Keep up the good work.

Wheels look great BTW

Thanks man! Cant wait to get more vids up. :)

Vids are up. Check my YouTube link below to watch them. Can't link cause I'm at work. Let me know what you think. Newest 3 vids are recorded in 1080p widescreen so they should look sweet. Vids consist of brake bleeding, cold start, and painting the wheels.

3 Vids added to the list. Check em out!

Awesome Videos! :thumbsup:

thanks for vids bro that ziptie trick with the throttle body plate would that work on a 93 explorer?

Dude thanks for the vids, they are so helpful!

About to do a engine / radiator flush in a 4.0.

How much of the CLR should be used? Are there any downsides to using it?

Use CLR first, than the flush fluid? or flush fluid first, than the CLR? or skip the flush fluid?

Thanks for any input.
G~

About to do a engine / radiator flush in a 4.0.

How much of the CLR should be used? Are there any downsides to using it?

Use CLR first, than the flush fluid? or flush fluid first, than the CLR? or skip the flush fluid?

Thanks for any input.
G~

I used 1/2 a small bottle. Downsides would be its expensive.

Use the CLR, top off with water. Flush ones or twice with only water. Then fill.

I should have a starter replacement vid up soon.

Ended up breaking off both starter bolts in the flywheel housing. Vid delayed until I can get them drilled out.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back