My modified '95 Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My modified '95 Explorer

Well, I've been on this site for quite a few years now. I guess it's time to add some of my pictures to this section. Hope everyone enjoys them.

fd46a00f.jpg.orig.jpg

fd46a00d.jpg.orig.jpg

fd46a00c.jpg.orig.jpg

fd46a00b.jpg.orig.jpg

fd46a00a.jpg.orig.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Loooks tough! Did you use some sort of rhino liner or what on your bottom tupperware?

like the tires man. we should wheel some time after my X gets ready w/ new tires and fix the butt sag in it.

Yeah, I used Herculiner on the rocker panels. That started to wear away, so I redid it with some Rustoleum textured spray paint. I like the way it turned out.

i'm not seein' the pics man, i think your hosting went out or something :mad:

right click on that logo thing. go to properties, then highlight the address, copy it. then paste in address bar above.

thanks, i got 'em now

Looks really really good. I like the aggressiveness yet maintaining the stock look.

Love the truck man! That's what I want to do to mine when the money is saved up... nice ride!

And I thought I was the only one who put the XLT badges on the doors... nice touch man!!

By the way... where did you get the grille guards? Did you install them yourself or have it done?

Back