My proposed setup | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My proposed setup

Thanks

I think you could get some indiglos for your truck if they make them. That is 88verts system that you were looking at and it hits hard and lots of deep bass and I just got the same eclipse deck that 88vert has. I am going to install it tommorow morning:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey Big Bad Fred, where'd you get the guages and the carbonfiber inlay, I have a 91, i want the same setup............sweet ride!!

HEy Big BAD Fred, where'd you get the gauges and inlay at, I have a 91 and want the same setup....sweet ride!!!!!!!!

Jimmy

Go on ebay and either type in ford indiglo gauges and carbon fiber gauges for ford

The overlay was 20 bucks and the gauges were 35 bucks

sorry about posting twice, didn't think the first one went through........as my 2 yr old says....oop!

oh yeah! Love what ya did with the 3rd brake light...very ingenius, might try somethin like that with mine.....

Thanks

Yeah, no one makes a cover for the 3rd brake light so I figured that I would make my own design and I went to my local craft store got some stickers and put them on the light and got primer to spray the light with and some paint to match my truck and I went to work:D

ghost seatbelt

in the pic of those 2 12s mounted on the side why is the seat belt conected to the window???

if you're still interested in more boston acoustics, let me know! my company is a dealer for home audio, but i can still cut you a deal on car, too.

izackary@hotmail.com

Back